I thought they were lucky to only get 1 season? Why is aw pushing it so hard...

I thought they were lucky to only get 1 season? Why is aw pushing it so hard? Pic related has been spotted in several cities, even the Smiling Friend's logo has been drawn on the walkway leading to aw's HQ. I don't want to see any more of this garbage.

Attached: 765467656765.jpg (640x853, 109.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjbVG0mcQDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Frowning Friend

you know it

Well I do want to see more of this garbage, and a lot of other people do too apparently.

that's a cool balloon, I wish I had one near me

Attached: 1642309861541.png (640x673, 47.86K)

how long until someone steals one of these and puts it up on ebay

>I don't want to see any more of this garbage.

Fuck off loser, this show is better than most FotM garbage on this board.

i'd give it a few weeks

Adult Swim hasn't produced anything good in 20 years

You've existed for 20 years yet you haven't produced anything good, except maybe your future suicide.

good one

Because its shaping up to become a huge hit. It may not or ever will be Rick and Morty levels of popular, but looking at how popular it is on Twitter, Reddit, Any Forums, and youtube shows that its going to be one of the most popular shows Adult swim has produced in a while. Also its going up on HBOMax in a few days so no wonder its having a lot of advertising now.

You forgot your I HATE SMILING FRIENDS namefag.

Any in Boston?

user!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SMILING FRIENDS ARE HERE!

Attached: 1642392439477.jpg (449x730, 159.22K)

Attached: FKd-LJgXIAUq8mt.jpg (865x1075, 51.51K)

I hope we get an episode about Allan and Glep having to go make someone smile. I mean, they're employees too, right?

I hope they do that in season 2. I would like to see how those two would handle trying to make someone smile

Attached: FJmMzdKUcAMZsCY.jpg (1440x1440, 218.1K)

They’re here to stay

Attached: Smiling Friends live action.png (746x737, 538.14K)

Smiling Friends is the next Rick & Morty, Adult Swim have already greenlit 3 more seasons, cope.

Attached: smiling friends mr boss watches mr frog.png (1791x909, 1.32M)

>Adult Swim have already greenlit 3 more seasons
sauce?

You watch OP, Smiling Friends is the Aqua Teen Hunger Force successor Adult Swim has been waiting years to find.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjbVG0mcQDY