What makes them absolutely fucking kino?

What makes them absolutely fucking kino?

Attached: 174839376289.jpg (554x554, 45.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/wallace-gromit-new-film-chicken-run-2-cast-title-aardman-netflix-1235077972/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

claymation = soul
literally that simple
it is impossible to name even one example of soulless claymation media because the sheer effort required filters lazy greedy executives

passion for the craft

I think Wallace and Gromit are shit!

Attached: 3MhWeH.gif (400x300, 1.5M)

Santa Inc

Simplicity.

>Posts the worst version of Fred.
Smh

Suck me off, Gromiiiiiit!

Peter Salis.

Well-crafted animation with a lot of personality.
Good storytelling.
Jokes that aren't overly in-your-face and obnoxious.

Favorite short?
Mine's A close shave, though Matter of loaf and death is criminally underrated.

Baaa-bababaaa-babababa
Babababaaa-babababaaaa

I don't know what Aardman will do for future W&G projects but Peter Sallis will be damn hard to replace.

Attached: Wallace RIP.jpg (500x666, 86.59K)

Wrong Trousers is fantastic fun and has my favorite chase scene in any movie, period (not just animation). Close Shave and Loaf are also so great, but my close second would be Grand Day Out for its sheer whimsy (and the basement mice who happen to own matching sunglasses). That moon vending machine is so fun and sad at the same time. Fucking brilliant stuff.

The telltale games had an alright Wallace, maybe he could fit the bill.

creator is a literal norf man

Will she return?

Attached: Fluffles.jpg (640x800, 37.75K)

Generally curious about this, shes the only short character who joined them at the end.

The Wrong Trousers is amazing. Two characters that don't talk interact and one has no expression at all, yet you can teel exactly what they're thinking. Funny, charming all around and the train scene is legendary. The British are very innovative.

Attached: 1737459382.jpg (2800x1672, 474.47K)

>new movie in 2024
We're coming home Aardmanchads.
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/wallace-gromit-new-film-chicken-run-2-cast-title-aardman-netflix-1235077972/

Wrong Trousers > A Grand Day Out > A Close Shave > Cracking Contraptions > Curse of the Were Rabbit > A Matter of Loaf and Death

Attached: wallace.jpg (640x382, 42.42K)