Hey peter! You want to be trucker like me?

>hey peter! You want to be trucker like me?

Attached: venom-driving-truck-spiderman-fx-1400x900.jpg (1400x900, 756.69K)

HONK HONK!

HONK!

Haha yeah guys. We're protesting the government but fucking over the common man haha aren't we cool and based? haha honk honk amirite? what? you can't get any food? oh well haha

Fuck Trudeau though.

I hate how seemingly no one can reproduce TAS suit web pattern. It's always too thick in recreations. TAS' was thin and subtle. Nice art otherwise.

To be honest the first nation people did something similar and got what they wanted so why wouldn't they?
That being said I completely disagree with their anti mandate stand but I feel like a lot of people don't like this because we don't like them as people and their reasons.

Mandates are retarded and against human rights.
My body my choice.
Also what good is this vaccine? Oh you get it.
Still get sick.
Get a booster
still get sick
another
and another
wear the mask
get sick

I think the truckers are dumb, what they should have done, is they should have copied BLM gone into black neighborhoods and burned down some low-income housing. Then CNN and NBC would have supported the truckers.

I get your stand, I do most than most liberals but still no sorry bro.
I guess is just that I don't believe this is all a conspiracy and is just annoying unnecessary or maybe unnecessary but will help some people. History will tell us but for now I'm like yeah this makes sense.
I'm open to the idea that we could all be wrong about it and if I really really didn't believe in what society is doing I'll also fight it so no I'm not a compliance major

I will never wear a mask to 'prevent' wuhanic panic.
I will never get the jab.

I just gotta say I perceive you as someone who helped kill my grandparents.
I have a lot of mix emotions about you but I'm also personally afflicted with the contradictions of the human experience.
I hope you didn't experience a dead in the family/friends because of the coronavirus like I did.

You sound like a faggot

>STOP PROTESTING THE GOVERNMENT FOR UNFAIR RESTRICTIONS AND GIVE ME MY FOOOOOOOOD

You are a faggot.

>got what they wanted
>they wanted to be beaten and arrested
>meaning while white truckers have been protesting outside an empty parliament for 7 days

Lol ok

What

>Authoritarianism is when a 16 y/o asks you to wear a mask in Tim Horton's

I'm an Australian. We had one of the most successful 'defenses' against Covid in the world. Helped of course by being an island. Then Delta and Omicron came one after the other and the dam broke. Even the best defenses eventually crumble. It's just a matter of when.

Attached: covid.png (731x570, 28.83K)

Fuck off you goldfish memoried sploog. And here I was told that 'Peaceful protests' ruining the common man for a cause was rightious.

Authoritarinism is double standards you are to willfully blind to realize are being grasped by others.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (710x497, 56.19K)

Not him but I believed so much disturbance was bad and still do and I'm a big liberal, I'm other areas of my life I can be a hypocrite but not on this one

Yes but if not for it you would have gotten
something like this graph mostly targeting grandpas and susceptible people.
My calculus class told me this is graph is more thant the original

Well we didn't have an Andrew Cuomo here which helped a lot in that regard. Dan Andrews in Victoria is awful but not that awful.

Good of you to be so internally consistent in your thoughts as to not get led around by the ear to cheer or boo at stuff with a short prompting by the tribe. 2020 opened up American/america's hat's politics to up to overt violence/harmful disruption to a degree that was not well preccidented before and I do in part blame it on the left's propensity to look at life with a youthful blindness to history and a sense of foresight that doesn't extend much further than stock traders.