Why is one Miles Morales based, but the other one sucks?

Why is one Miles Morales based, but the other one sucks?

Attached: Spider-Men_II_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg (920x1400, 361.59K)

That's the secret OP. They all suck.

You mean Gwen sucks off Miles

Attached: C5E6A2FE-15AE-40A9-BF49-1A7BDC8CFCAC.jpg (784x944, 880.39K)

Because an OC being best buds with Kingpin is so hilarious, it loops around to being awesome. That, and he's composited with his dad, since in 1610, Jefferson was the one to work with Kingpin.

Because they made a miles that didn't look like he was 100% black. It feels like they've only recently remembered that his last name was Morales

Yeah, "Here's this guy that was Kingpin's old partner and friend" is dumb, but not actually offensively so.

What do they suck?

Does Miles still have his invisibility and venom blast or was that nerfed?

Think he still does

Bendis

Other way around, his venom blast is even more powerful, to the point it makes energy webs.

You’re fucking kidding

poor writing vs. good writing

Not even a little bit.

Attached: g7fqs9khcuc11.jpg (1041x1600, 303.35K)

But both have only been written by terrible writers?

>Because they made a miles that didn't look like he was 100% black.

Mind you, you can be black and Hispanic without being (visually) mixed race. There are about 39 million predominantly black Latinos in the world. If I were Bendis, I'd make Miles Afro-Puerto Rican, instead of half African American, half Hispanic.

I fucking hate comics

>exists just because Bendis needed a hook for the Spider-Meh sequel
>wasn't actually created until years after this fact
>obvious device to help facilitate the return of the Ultimate universe
>which is now considered solely Bendis work
>only showed up in Miles own book to be a bitch several years ago and remind everyone Ult Norman can't die (so they can justify revisiting that character, too)
>entire motivation for villainy is simping
>based
I know it's you, you bald little freak.

>>entire motivation for villainy is simping
That's rooted in reality

That's from Bendis' run. The new writers are simply ignoring it.

Ok, so, Fans of miles, could you please explain why those abilities stopped being part of his suit and started being part of his powerset? I know Spider-man powers don't exactly make sense, but neither bio-electricity nor invisibility are exactly Spider like atributes, and it's a bit of a massive coincidence that he coincidentally developed a power Shield's suit gave him. I have not read miles in years, way before ultimatum even.

Don't get me wrong, I get that this is cape comics and shit like this happen, but even back in the 90's this would had been this blatant.