Make a good Wonder Woman cartoon

Attached: 1620932853115.png (491x906, 213.57K)

i would but now im not going to because you didnt say please
fuck you user

I can't because I'd do a love triangle involving a chick and DC is too pussy for that.

Steve =himbo
Etta= comedic loud mouth
Wondy= action girl (maybe some naive based humor)
Every episode random weirdo bad guys show up and wondy has to stop them
Everyone has a bean mouth

This looks awful. I hope they don't use theis artstyle

Wonder Woman comes to Man's World as a teen and has Starfire's personality from the TT cartoon, done.

I'd have to make it about loli wonder-woman, because that's the only version of the character that I don't fine utterly unbearable, and I'd have use the leather jacket outfit since that's her only costume I don't find to be a complete eyesore. The show would have more of an emphasis on going on adventures than "punch the bad guys to save the day." Something along the lines of Ducktales or Chip 'n Dale. For our supporting cast, Steve would be the pilot that would get us to the exotic location of the week, and Donna Troy would be her BFF.

Attached: WonderwomanShowDesign.png (1647x549, 1.31M)

Wounder Woman gets a shota sidekick who has to crossdress a lot. That's all.

Go on.

How about a 'teenaged' Diana who goes on a quest and runs into various members of the greek pantheon.
Percy Jackson style.

>Etta= comedic loud mouth
Why do americans love the sheboon archetype?

Etta was white in my comics

Based pedoanon.

fpbp

I.have a few ideas for different types of Wonder Woman cartoons
Having it being a dieselpunk series which is what the movie was almost like

Having her (and the Amazons) being like the historical ones who were fermented horse milk drinking, tattoo covered, arrow welding eastern European/Russian barbarian-type warriors

Bump

Fat white chicks have always been the loud mouth tho.

Fat chicks play two parts. Lonely but sexual Loud mouth or hungry loud mouth

Look at Rebel Wilson

Attached: tumblr_48737fda7114ef09ea960434d5b854c4_c619d964_2048.jpg (1440x1112, 278.7K)

I love Diana so much bros...

Attached: Wondie.jpg (1842x1842, 1.51M)

DC doesnt

Bump