Masters of the Universe: Revalation

This is the last time I listen to you shits about anything.

This show is great, and if you manbabies successfully stopped a sequel from happening then I will hate you even more forever.

Attached: Masters-of-the-Universe-Revelation-.jpg (960x500, 155.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MastersOfficial/status/1486383522373939200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KYS Kevin.

Ok

I'll still say He-Man is vastly overrated, and the people that complained about the death of said character probably makes fun of people crying at "woke" characters dying in canon.

He Man and the Masters of the Universe is the better modern show

>if you manbabies successfully stopped a sequel from happening then I will hate you even more forever
good

>successfully stopped a sequel

I highly doubt randos on Any Forums alone could do that but hey, whatever feeds into your mental illness I guess.

Meanwhile, the good 2021 show is getting its season 2...Though I have a feeling that was already in the cards and this is just Netflix splitting up its production order.

twitter.com/MastersOfficial/status/1486383522373939200

Attached: Season 2 bitch.jpg (1080x1080, 289.11K)

I didn't love it, but I thought it had more potential going forward than, say, the 2002 series or the CG show.

It gave us Inceletor which was pretty funny.

Attached: Masters-of-the-Universe-Netflix-netflix-adaptation-6823553.jpg (811x538, 104.49K)

>This show is [HEADCANON]
Look at this maggot babbling. Pathetic.

But it was sold as the conclusion for the middle-aged male fans!

It also ended on obvious sequel bait, and it was always obvious to everybody with eyes that Revelation wasn't going to be any kind of direct follow-up to Homosexual Confidential Abilities. I know the show had press calling it a "sequel" or "spiritual successor" to the Filmation cartoon, but no one really believed that shit.

Which was owned by the studio making the She-Ra reboot anyway

>Though I have a feeling that was already in the cards and this is just Netflix splitting up its production order.

yeh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 16-58-14 Welcome to CGCG Inc.jpg (873x606, 147K)

>had press calling
No, this was netflix themselves. Hell, its on Netflix's own page.

This was a bait and switch which even now, they are still trying to do.

Attached: Still Lying.jpg (1854x927, 369.34K)

Fair. I was mostly thinking of Smith's comments. But no one that watched the trailer believed there would be any meaningful connection to the Filmation show. I'm not defending them, but it was so transparently untrue I don't know why they would even want to make the connection. The nostalgia factor is baked into the enterprise if that's what they were concerned about.

Clearly they were trying to sell like G.I. Joe Resolute, "what if childhood toy cartoon had adult stakes"

It was bad, Kevin, move on. No one wants more bad edgy fanfic writing.

Okay Kevin

i hope we get his cry baby back story next season

He fucked Evil-Lyn.