Emmy the Robot - Official Comic

Good morning anons! We have another new comic this weekend.

Attached: junked1.jpg (1500x6636, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/3809gm.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: junked2.jpg (1500x4992, 1.09M)

Attached: junked3.jpg (1500x3849, 840.2K)

Attached: junked4.jpg (1500x2701, 558.69K)

Seems Emmy has finally tumbled into some good news for once what with Darcy turning her back on, but that will remain to be seen. As always ignore blatant trolling, shitposting and bait so we can have a good, clean thread.

Attached: the-son-grid-uproxx.jpg (650x360, 135.39K)

Based as always.
I don't suppose I could ask if you can post the panels of the Lost and Found page where Emmy originally has her arm stolen? I'd like to save the large resolution ones if it's possible.

So wait, which arm had the glitch again? Is it the one that's still attached or the one that got stolen?

ITT pedos and pedo accessories

Here you are user: files.catbox.moe/3809gm.png
It was her right arm that housed the extinguisher and was stolen, but I doubt it was what had "the glitch". Instead it'd have to do with how she interpreted things at the party like candles and camera flashes, which has to do with what's in her head.

That's awesome. Thanks Pierce Brosnan.

Last night I had a dream about nandroids. Except they weren't nandroids but robots built various purposes. Molly was the dream's protagonist and she was a baseball playing robot. They all lived in this kind of orphanage for robots. The dream was very somber and dark; every light felt far away, like it was only ever bright in another room and it was always dusk. The nandroids went out into the forest to play catch around a pond. Molly was feeling doubtful of herself and was worried she whiff a throw and drop the ball in the water. Her fears were realised and she embarassed herself. One of the nandroids waded through the water to get it. Molly started talking to one of the nandroids who was orginally built as a kind of substitute child for an elderly couple. She was presumably now at the home because they had passed away. Later in their sleeping area, like a barrack, Molly started crying into her pillow and look towards her neighbour hoping they would be awake and at least notice how miserable she was. They were sleeping so instead Molly got out of bed and walked around the pitch black building and looked at the paintings on the wall until she found herself outside. She sprinted through the forest back to the pond. The pond was freezing cold but not that deep. Then I woke up

It was a weirdly sad dream, every thing was quiet and cold despite how many girls there were and the joyous things they were doing (playing, talking, cooking (even though no one ate)). Reminds me of Haibane Renmei. I don't know why but the scene of Molly messing up the throw and frantically trying to make excuses for it even though no one seemed to care was strangely upsetting. She was on the verge of tears.

Attached: 1625260344322.webm (1196x720, 2.63M)

Where the fuck is the Gunnm reference? You're obligated to do a Gunnm reference in this situation!

Fun fact: Dom lost about half a dozen subscribers immediately after posting this chapter on Patreon.

Also, reaction image.

Attached: darcy.png (261x259, 95.86K)

>robot upskirt
Ouhhhhhhh! !! !! Emmy erotic !!!!! Emmy's legs and crotch !!! Erotic...
why?

Attached: 1627132430495.png (199x185, 46.92K)

interesting dream, ngl i also dream about robowaifus almost weekly. Was your dream lucid or not?

They got their fill of unintentional nandroid upskirt and pulled out, the bastards.

Attached: 1591729232276.jpg (452x388, 57.04K)

>half a dozen
That happens all the time tho, sometime it fluctuate by twenty or more. He was above 600 at some point, but right now he's at 583.

>why?
Your guess is as good as mine. Did they not like Darcy's swearing? Did Emmy's lifeless eyes scare them away?

Attached: 1610228440343.png (758x1184, 291.97K)

Yeah, I noticed it fluctuates at the end of every month, but I'm not sure if immediately after a new chapter coms out is normal.

I don't think I've ever had a lucid dream. I have multiple long dreams a night. Honestly sleeping is pretty exciting when you get a free movie out of it. I omitted a lot from my post since a lot of was conversation and other interactions between characters I don't have names for
Honestly my guess is because of the energy prices increasing—people are just strapped for cash right now.

Attached: 1625313940630.jpg (1102x1115, 258.25K)

I want Franny to feel loved

>I don't think I've ever had a lucid dream
as i understand normal dreams are just your subconscious trying to say something to you, while lucid are what you want to happen
>characters I don't have names for
can you draw then, if they are nandroids?

She is loved.

By me.

Attached: Best Girl.png (376x398, 236.6K)

>why?
they don't give a fuck about his shitty ass story they wanted cute robot not MUH DEEP LORE

I checked and he posted it pretty late in the month (26th), so I don't think it's anything special. I'd agree about it being weird if it was earlier or more people tho

I can't draw. I've always wanted to learn how to paint and draw for the sole reason of being able to illustrate some of the haunting and beautiful things my dreams show me. Some of the scenes have been burnt into my brain: I've had at least several hell dreams.

I don't think Emmy was there, and some of the hair styles aren't shared with any nandroids I've ever seen

Same