Be honest Any Forums - would you?

Be honest Any Forums - would you?

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man (1999-2013) 014-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

Hoky crap she used to be fucking ugly!

sweet Jesus, no!

Attached: Oo-er!.jpg (180x281, 16.56K)

Is that Mattie Franklin? Isn't she dead?

>This is the best art style according Any Forums

Hey, ugly ones suck best. Maybe if you put a bag over her.

>Isn't she dead?
Anyone that look like this should be dead, and should stay dead

Can confirm. Many people called me a helluva cocksucker

Ah yes the Byrne era, what a dumpster fire that was

Attached: laughing.jpg (588x552, 86.17K)

>underage girl falls in love with a late 20s man

That's a certified Byrne moment.

>underage girl
>late 20s man
I don't think either of those are true

Attached: confused cat.png (560x633, 287.71K)

And this happened either before or after MJ seemingly died in a plane crash

After, he has a beard.

I'm gonna need confirmation on her age during that page, but Peter did it anyway with Cindy.
>b-but the pheromones
Yeah, right.

i thought he was gay pedo?

Marvel editorial won't let Peter age past his mid-20s, so he wasn't late 20s, but the Mattie Franklin Spider-Woman was definitely a minor.

It was the issue immediately after MJ was believed to have died, and it's impossible to explain how much readers despised Mattie for this.

>Mattie Franklin Spider-Woman was definitely a minor.
I thought she was about college age or something?

she aged later in her book

Attached: Spider-Woman V2 #018 -04.jpg (1308x1952, 477.73K)

I never understood why they gave spidey to Byrne, I get his relevance in the comics world but Busiek had JUST finished his untold tales book why not just let him helm the reboot if he already wrote a whole bunch if stuff IN that era of peters life

At the time Byrne was relaunching the Spider-Man books in 1998, Busiek was writing three other Marvel books already, and IIRC he did have health problems at the time, taking over Spider-Man would have meant him having to give up something else he was working on. Byrne was a huge star in from the late 70s to early 90s, and Marvel brought him back from DC in 98 like the thought he was still as popular, but it was kind of like when DC signed Bendis, they hadn't paid attention to the audience who had already started to turn against him.

Huh, I mean I didn’t HATE chapter one the only thing I genuinely disliked was sandman’s retelling, I don’t think the nigga needed to be THAT evil, since he always worked better being a mook who just wanted money. But I don’t remember much about his take over of amazing, I like Mattie but I get why people don’t. Though I’m surprised he opted to make her ANOTHER spider woman rather than give her own name, but that bitch has been shat on for YEARS and it always feels undue, but when you piss off as many people who Byrne did it makes sense that his OCs would feel it

>Marvel editorial won't let Peter age past his mid-20s
Deconstruct this by having a villain de-age Peter and sexually assault him, said villain is obviously used as a way of implying all Marvel editors are pedophiles.