Show keeps trying to shit on racist as the worst psycho in the show because he’s le mean racist even though he...

>show keeps trying to shit on racist as the worst psycho in the show because he’s le mean racist even though he didn’t hurt anybody
>comes across as better than most of the main cast regardless

Why did Gunn fuck this up

Attached: 706292DE-54D6-4712-A605-5DA0DA46236F.png (1919x1079, 2.38M)

I guess In most people's minds being racist is just the worst thing you can be
still, all we've seen him do is
>Made his son kill a man (30 years ago)
>Had his two kids fight (30 years ago)
>Called a cop Ching Chong Chopsticks

In the present, the protagonist's allies have
>Caused the unnecessary deaths of several innocent people
>Repeatedly tried to frame a man for murder
>Manipulated a mentally ill killer into trying to assassinate the innocent man they framed
>Dyed their beard, lied about it and then got pissy when someone called them out

I'm struggling to see where they can take White Dragon when the people he wants to kill are practically villains who would have it coming, and the authorities who might oppose him are all alien body snatchers that need to be killed.

>I guess In most people's minds being racist is just the worst thing you can be
>still, all we've seen him do is

While we didn't see him directly commit crimes, the fact that he hash his own offshoot of the Clan (and the prison nazis immediately saluted when they realized his identity) is defintiely worse than just being racist.

>Made his son kill a man (30 years ago)
>Had his two kids fight (30 years ago)
The core of the show is that Peacemaker is a fucked up adult who hides behind his over the top superhero persona because of his traumatic childhood. Joining this incarnation of Taskforce X is literally the closest he has ever gotten to a family.

>I'm struggling to see where they can take White Dragon

He'll probably kill a whole bunch of butterflies in pursuit of his son

It's made for circumcised audience, what the fuck did you expect?

They literally make out him being racist worse than him abusing his son.

Got any proof for that assessment?
To me it seems that the racism and bad parenting are just different manifestations of Augie's internalized hatred.

>Made his son murder someone when he was still a small child
>Rats out his own blood to the cops
>Is the leader of a local Klan/Neo-Nazi group
>Now wants to literally kill his only living son
>Comes off better

The cognitive dissonance you exhibit is pretty amazing

>hurrr dr hurr durr durr
Gee thanks for the thought-provoking shitpost. You really said something meaningful with your dumb redditisms like using le.

Seething

It's fascinating how retarded these people are. They CHOOSE to see themselves in the worst possible characters, and then complain when those characters are treated poorly by the narrative.

If you're a white conservative, you can choose to identify with Peacemaker (strong, capable, well-intentioned, patriotic, a genuinely nice emotional core beyond the layers of trauma), or you can choose to identify with White Dragon (Neo Nazi KKK leader, asshole, never shows any patriotic behavior, abusive parent, racist).

How FUNDAMENTAL is racism to your self-perception that you go "yeah guy #2 is who I see myself as, any shit directed at guy #2 I will see as an attack on myself"??

Gunn literally portrayed a Neo Nazi-KKK Grand Wizard who abused his children and traumatized his son, and now intends to kill him, and idiots are going "well team peacemaker is borderline incompetent so they're clearly worse". Completely incomprehensible anti-logic.

>ching chong chikity chopstcks

goddammit, shit made me snicker audibly too bad there's no clip of it on yt at that time to share it with a friend

It was the delivery, the brazenness of it, I thought Gunn would do the expected subversion of "you think he'll say ching chong but then he'll speak fluent korean", maybe a double subversion of "he speaks korean, then says he learned it from a whore refugee in nam" or sth. But no, he went slowly and deliberately for the classic approach and it fucking worked.

But the show also said peacemaker was a racist by default for killing criminals who happen to not be white

>They CHOOSE to see themselves in the worst possible characters
I agree that OP is an idiot, but no one mentioned anything about seeing themselves in anyone.

Wallers daughter is the worst IMO. Just classic CIA shit mixed with nepotism despite her incompetence

Fuck off racist. You identify with racists for a reason

You have to understand conservatives only really care about power, and more accurately the idea and projection of power. Peacemaker projects weakness whenever he shows having feelings and how he no longer wants to blindly murder people (it’s considered being feminine and conservatives hate that) and even acknowledges that being racist is bad. Meanwhile his dad is a remorseless Nazi super villain who abused his kids and only lives to resent everything and everyone and that’s considered “being strong” due to the toxic masculinity and unwillingness to admit fault. This is why someone like a fat, incredibly insecure and vain, literally lives in a golden palace elitist New York millionaire like Donald Trump is seen as a strong and manly (remember how Garrison draws him in his cartoons) man of the people by conservatives simply because he’s an unapologetic racist asshole who “tells it how it is”.

Again, no one here has said anything about identifying with anyone, besides you user.

I don't think most people relate to the racist character. Sounds like a you problem.

Meant to reply to

Again, no one here has said anything about relating to anyone, besides you user.

Chud cope

Based no argument retard

No one asked for you pronouns either.

No. A couple of characters call him racist for killing mostly non whites.
Peacemaker himself refutes this by pointing out that he can't control the race of criminals, and the show itself reinforces that he is not racially motivated by showing us how bothered he is at his own reputation.

Conservative ideology and reasoning boil down to either fear of everything outside my immediate in-group or seething rage at everything outside my immediate in-group. Being angry and miserable is manly. How sad their inner lives must be.

Well no shit when a character is modeled after my ideologies I'm going to critic the way the show represents my ideologies. It's just like when you fags bitch about how fags, trannies, nigs, and so-on are depicted in media. Y'all can choose to identify with straight white male characters but those characters aren't modeled after your own characteristics.

>No. A couple of characters call him racist for killing mostly non whites.

The show has clear characters who are the writers speaking to the audience. If you’re too dumb to understand writers do this all the time then that’s on you

This, people got triggered over a funny scene, Peacemaker's whole character is that he's mediocre in INT and low WIS, so he gets flustered and angry and doesn't know how to respond to any accusation or criticism, and it's a well they go to many times. It's not treated like a serious charge, the janitor who says it invites Peacemaker to his daughter's show and tell class ffs.

White male fragility is so pathetic.

The whole point of the show is reforming Peacemaker from his racist toxic ideology into a real hero, you missed the point chud

Again, you seem to misunderstand either me or consensus reality:
>the show intentionally went out of its way to portray the absolute worst fucktard
>if you identify with his ideology, you're a fucktard
Either you're saying your ideology is literal Neo Nazism, which is what he's representing, and good luck ever expecting a positive portrayal of the Aryan Empire; or you're a mong who lacks the intellect necessary to realize that if you AREN'T a Neo Nazi, you shouldn't get triggered by neo nazis being shat at.

I mean if "your own characteristics" are violent white supremacist fascism good for you but don't expect anyone to portray that positively. Gunn didn't say "all white men are neo nazis", he portrayed ACTUAL FUCKING NEO NAZIS.

Toxic ideology yes, but not racist. Beyond that scene, which is played for laughs, it's never a serious issue. People complain about his wanton murdering and general toxicity, never about "oh is he actually a white supremacist".

>White male fragility is so pathetic.
Cope

Attached: 20220205_064348.jpg (483x643, 34.49K)

>the strong masculine heroic moral patriotic superhero with a tough exterior but heart of gold is not modeled after your own characteristics
>the chubby, angry, old, bitter, hateful KKK Grand Wizard Aryan Nation dipshit who lost one kid to abuse and is trying to kill his other is
I have never seen a more effective self burn.

The writers have Peacemaker distressed at being seen as a racist villain. He never does anything racist, so characters that accuse him of racism are shown to be wrong.
If these characters are the writers talking, why are the writers then contradicting themselves through the writing?

What race is that even? You seem med.

The reasoning of the show is on par with a onions wojak comic. It takes reasonable ideologies and then applies them to a fucktard character and tries to convince the reasonable ideologies are fucktard. I could make a skit of a character with your views being sodomized by black men but that doesn't mean you actually get sodomized by black men and it wouldn't be weird for you to feel insulted cause you are.

~80% west African and the rest is the typical Amerimutt blend of European and native American.