Home For Infinite Losers

Will it ever live up to the highs of DBZ abridged?

Attached: 876.png (520x609, 441.96K)

No. Its been a bit cringe. Devil Artemis uploads are better.

Better than pretty much everything else they've done.

Attached: kuzco cringe.png (498x486, 256.38K)

I just don't understand how is this legal. They are using copyrighted characters.

All of the CGI shorts they've made so far have been absolutely terrible

Gokoo

Attached: ad4a8d53be521ed850c438b3023049b5.jpg (400x400, 15.28K)

It's not. It's extremely illegal and the only reason Toei hasn't sued them into oblivion is because international copyright laws area shit show.

It's parody you damn dirty Nazi Chud Incel NFT lover!!!

- - -

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Attached: Ea6VhAcWsAEBLI7.jpg (763x1200, 107.02K)

truly, instead going from minimalistic approach, they are trying to make it look less shit with light reflection so everything looks like it is plastic

Fair use doesn't allow shit until a judge rules in favor of it.
I seriously doubt any judge would do so in this case, because if they did, why would any tv-channel bother doing original comedy shows when they could parodies of popular stuff?
Lucasfilms would have likely been able to take down SpaceBalls, which is why they made a deal with them. Weirld Al has requested permission for all his parody songs.
Robot Chicken gets away with it because their show is composed out of multiple fiction sketches and doesn't focus on one IP, and even then they probably obtain permission for most. Toei has shown that they have zero tolerance for that kinda stuff.

Someone should report all this shit to youtube and have it taken down. It'd be way funnier than these shitty parodies.

Needs to lighten up on the gay jokes, they've overused them.

I don't get the appeal of abrdiged shit. Most of the time it feels like the only reason they use existing shows/anime is because they can't/don't want to hire an artist or animator to draw shit for their jokes, which don't really rely/depend on the show/anime.

Probably not but it's still funny as hell.

Hey user? HOW'S YOUR BUSSY?!

Attached: 3dee883ada78bb230d71ec988ee9d34a.jpg (474x322, 26.44K)

The best part is that they have dropped the disclaimer tag from HFIL in which they claimed the characters were the property of Toriyama.

This stuff is too autistic and cringeworthy. I can only imagine the most desperate of hangers-on being able to actually watch and "enjoy" it.

If they dropped this shit and made DBZA season 4 you would just bitch about it not being as good as the earlier seasons.

Whatever they do, you will bitch.

Trying to please you is pointless.

You will never be happy, because you don't want to be happy.

I learned it existed because of OP. Watched it and laughed.

The real reason is the appeal to established fandom, even poorly done parody has a better chance of blowing up than something smart and original.
That being said Team Four Star is subbar, they were only able to make decent jokes after working in scripting and editing for months.
In contrast, Little Kuriboh, is actually talented, who is able to create decent content just with improv. Too bad his health issues keep getting worse.

>Jess is now a dude
>Scott is an entitled faggot
>Nick is pussy whipped by Scott
>Taka just fucked off

Wait wasn't Little Kuriboh in the Hunter x Hunter dub?

Why would he?