Catwoman Hunted

This is the worst DC animated movie I have yet to see. The whole first half of the movie was just Catwoman
>*moan* sex innuendo *moan* cat joke *moan* sex innuendo again
Then they proceeded to fuck up every character with terrible voice directing and god awful writing.
>I was trained by Shiva
>well I give up

The only 2 things this movie did well was some great jazz music and they honestly pulled off Batwoman pretty well. Hell, they had her constantly having to fight supernatural beings. 1.5/10 just awful.

Attached: catwoman hunted.jpg (1604x1793, 963.37K)

>autistic deep voice
"You're a thief, and since batman isn't in this movie I need to act like a tuff woMAN."

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 1.14.44 AM.png (1730x1181, 1.24M)

massive meh movie

It was a fun movie. Keith David was excellent like always, nice to hear ole Jonathan Frakes too. Selina's voice actress was perfect. Kate's kind of reminded me of this asmr channel I listen too but when Selina took her mask off and she was just turning into a pile of goo, made me chuckle.
Selina using her brain against Cheetah was nice too.

All in and all 4.5/5. It would be 5/5 if not for the big fight with all those other bad guys being a little off in my opinion.

Attached: Kate and Selina.png (889x501, 666.91K)

i saw greg wiseman so i just skipped around it. seemed like a boring no stakes movie

I mean, that is Kate Kane.

I thought it was fun. I would have preferred a Darwyn Cooke Catwoman adaptation, but I enjoyed it.

No no user you have to conform and hate it! You have to hate it. Don't you want to be cool like all the other anons on Any Forums? Come on user let's rage against making Catwoman a total dyke in this! Right? Come on user..

Who? Also how does that justify her retarded fake deep voice?

I find it hard to understand how you can think it's "the worst DC animated movie" when all the Nu52 garbage exists. Personally I enjoyed it for dumb fun it is and would put it slightly below Batman vs TMNT.

>fake
Not fake.

>Who?
fuck off casual.

This is the prettiest Kate has looked in years. Heck, it’s probably the best she’s looked since her introduction.

Attached: 6CB166E3-26C1-42CA-BA2F-9DE864A02FA9.jpg (1042x1600, 528.53K)

heard it was good and you sound like a gayfer

Attached: batman 291.png (320x493, 308.36K)

I wish this suit stayed for longer instead of just the party scene. I hate this bland black leather shit so much.

Cooke made it work but most artists seem to make it rather bland

Attached: 532268a26d429bdc7448b59c86a05a46.jpg (723x1138, 177.54K)

The Dini/Timm DCAU was fantastic.
All the animation since then - ALL of it - has been a downgrade. Often a huge downgrade. I'm baffled that so many people pretend otherwise.

Stop supporting Marvel/DC, I say. They're fully committed to ignoring what made the source material work in the first place.

at least those didn't have every voice butchered. I love Frakes but even he was badly done in this.
also
>villain is Cheetah
>no superspeed

the black suit and the classic purple+green cape costume are my favorites.

Attached: dfg.jpg (1678x1500, 972.45K)

At least it had a cool Cheetah.

I wanted to fuck it so bad.

>At least it had a cool Cheetah.
ah, cool as is cold and slow. Seriously, how do you fuck up so bad that she doesn't even have her main power?

We threw away the best costume because people decided it was "too 90s."

Attached: catwoman.png (325x490, 172.39K)

No, they were just unwatchable shit through and through with no entertainment value whatsoever.

it is fake, even proves it during the shower scene
batwoman is fucking gay, you faggots fuck off
batgirl cunny is way better

Catwoman vs. Cheetah makes as much sense as Catwoman vs. The Flash.

Attached: catwoman vs three flashes.jpg (740x1137, 239.39K)

I'd argue it's worse because if you ignore his superspeed Flash has human level endurance and strength. Ignore her superspeed and Cheetah is still someone that could have a truck crash into her and barely feel it. She trades blows with gods.

At least she wasn't just a henchwoman she usually is in any animated material. Asking the creators to actually read her material would have been too much.
DCSHG has a great take on her albeit only in one episode. In there she picks off the members of a super team one by one with her incredible speed which is probably the most realistic take on her ever.