How did it come to this...

How did it come to this? Every time I think I can't like the X-men less anymore they manage to keep finding new ways to depress.

Attached: marauders.jpg (832x1280, 245.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Brimstone_Love_(Earth-928)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This looks exactly like that Bendis' OC from Action Comics

X-men is just sunken cost fallacy in comic book form

I think he might have been from X-men 2099 actually. It's been forever since I even thought about that series though.

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Brimstone_Love_(Earth-928)

What's so bad about this?

Short version: See that demon looking fella? He made a club where he voiced all the (Valid) criticisms that have been levied against the x-men for the past few years. How they've given up on Xavier's dream. How they're isolationists, how they're race supremists, pretty much not even super heroes anymore. And the Maureders don't even try to argue his points because they're good and he's just a big meanie. And then they beat him up.

He also tries to kill his own followers… for some reason. It’s basically to undermine a valid point, even better when it’s a big demon guy against a bunch of handsome assholes lead by the incredibly privileged Kitty Pryde. All to rescue Daken.

The entire issue did nothing, but handwave complaints people have wave with nothing, but Kitty being a white Jewish woman and basically calling him a hater with ulterior motives for hating the island where a Nazi is technically Kitty’s superior.

yeah, he was originally from x-men 2099. I think Orlando made it a challenge for himself to use more obscure characters in his book than Ewing does.

He's basically criticism against current run X-Men in fiction form for them to beat up because he's so wrong!

He looks like Chaos

ABABABABBABA

She’s on the council so they are equals dipshit.

That's really not the big takeaway

>the Maureders don't even try to argue his points
both Kitty and Kwannon tried to but it came across as very superficial and weak.

Attached: RCO024_1643234698.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

That's sort of the thing though. What they say is very at odds with how they've been acting. This has long stopped being a "Safe home" for mutants.

Sounds like the usual. Make whatever point you don't like come from the mouth of the enemy so it is tainted by association. Double points if they are physically beaten to show that the strawman is weak and unable to stand up to the real world.

>Please, mutes, can't we get a smidgen of pussy?
No.

Why doesn’t Orlando challenge himself to write a decent comic

then don't read them ffs

>villain doing villanous things
OH MY FUCKING GOD