Clone High

The upcoming season looks kino

Attached: s2.png (1024x791, 113.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scratchyderose/status/1489774470017568768?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this was Clone High, not Dead Celebrity High.

Why the fuck would they put those shitheads siskel and ebert in this?
Is that Princess Diana?

I like the Prince design

Hard disagree. In 50 years none of these guys will be remembered. Sorry.

Fanart. Not official.

>Historical Figures are too controversial
>It is/was an MTV original so of course they'll have some dead musicians
>That Diana doesn't seem right
>In b4 art of pic related getting cucked by Ghandi

Attached: Van_Gogh_Offended.png (802x852, 1.09M)

There were always dead celebrities at Clone High. The real question is how this show is going to work if they're moving away from the "way, way back in the 1980s" origin if this is supposed to be a sequel.

some of these people only died like 5 years ago, how the fuck are they high schoolers?

>Tupac and Biggie are here
>No Eazy-E

If they were going to put in dead rappers, they missed a perfectly good opportunity by not putting Eric here.

twitter.com/scratchyderose/status/1489774470017568768?s=21
It's fan art. Go home

Flash aging....or were pre-cloned.

Mr. Dizzly looks like a My Life as a Teenage Robot character, Stan Lee looks like a Background Character from Space Goofs while Roger Ebert looks like Dexter

The fuck is wrong with Columbus?

People will know of Muhammad Ali and Walt

He’s an easy target nowadays, since people started to realize he was a big douchebag.

I honestly don't understand how people think "let's make this historical person who subjugated entire civilizations as a retard" like that doesn't make the ones conquered look worse

Are you actually trying to say people won't remember Muhammad Ali or Mona Lisa?
LOL

Attached: giggg.jpg (1080x1266, 85.48K)

I don’t think the person who drew this even “remembers” most of them, he did a google image search to draw them, but there’s no indication that he had any sense of their personalities
Also I’d like to point out the evil resurrected Walt Disney thing was done first by the Destroyer/Remo Williams novels in the early 90s, which adds nothing to this discussion but it’s a thing I knew thanks

I WILL FUCK MONA LISA.

Diana's cute.