The reliefs on Roman art like Trajan's column are comics, prove me wrong

The reliefs on Roman art like Trajan's column are comics, prove me wrong.
>Sequential art
>tells a continuous narrative
>Meant to be read in a certain direction
>Has panels

Attached: 56f159ff364e200991f8eb765419c27fd420454f.jpg (844x600, 604.36K)

>I define comics like this
>prove this doesn't fit the definition I made up

I define OP as a fag
prove that OP is not a fag

Surely as the collumn came first, this actually proves all comics are collumns

All comics are structured vertically and can therefore be called collums

Romics

What would that make Greek decorative jars then? Some of them also form sequential stories.

yes, same with Egyptian hieroglyphs and european tapestries.

The destruction of the Kingdom of Dacia was just and good.

It was the Roman equivalent of going to Afghanistan to destroy the Taliban after the past administration gave them shitloads of money and weapons that they eventually used to attack us. Trajan fucking hated having to divert from stomping the Parthians into the dirt for good, and ultimately the fact that the Sassanids sprung up is proof the job was never finished.

He did nothing wrong

Attached: Arminus.jpg (1960x2742, 1.53M)

shut the fuck up you inbred degenerate, respectfully.

Cant prove correctness wrong!

No, the collums is the presentation form.
Collumns = volume = issue
Stone = pergament = paper

They are all comics. As long as you dont say only book and paper forms can be called comics!

Struck a nerve?

Yeah, I hate comics and respect antiquity. This comparison is insulting and braindead.

>Germans attempt to enter the empire for 400 years afterwards
>tribes that work with Rome essentially imherit the empire, tribes that never stop chimping out get wiped from history
>German remains on the Rhine frontier noticeably wealthier, healthier, taller and longer living than inland ones
>Most original German cultures like the Chatti and Cherusci fucking shreked by Hunnic and Gothic migration and replaced by Alamanic and Marcomannic culture

Nah he fucked up

>All comics are structured vertically
Excuse me while I laugh in bayeux.

Attached: bayeux-tapestry-1066-1077-transport-weapons-8275581.png (600x440, 643.54K)

You wish!

Attached: Trajan Column Infographic.jpg (736x2225, 321.82K)

Attached: Trajan Column explained.png (2360x2072, 1.82M)

Find a different board, pseud. Not /his/ either, most would find you autistic

That is not a comic.

You're a fucking retard if you disagree with me. And /his/ would agree with me despite also being retarded, because it is not even a debate.

Its not a literal comic, it's an earlier form of sequential art and a precursor to them. Use some thought

It is not a precursor to comics either, lmao. There is zero artistic throughline between Trajan's column of all fucking things and comic books.