Butch Hartman New Show

Space Puppies, Butch Hartman's new Unannounced "super secret" project."

>ZOOMER, CASSIE and ORBIT are three puppy space cadets who attend the ANIMAL SPACE ACADEMY! They want to be the greatest space heroes ever but, sadly, they haven't learned very much yet. As a result they are given all the low-level assignments by their cat teacher MISS MEOW. Their assignments range from bringing water to a dry planet to easing tensions between two alien species that don't get along very well. They'll do anything to prove themselves and make space a better place. They're the SPACE PUPPIES!

Attached: 17511.jpg (600x600, 78.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAms3kbih8o
youtube.com/watch?v=-NkwtApYC3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Butch does it again

Looks awesome

Dino High

>TRE (a young triceratops) MIKE (a scrawny little Dino) and AMBER (A mosquito encased in, well, amber) are three little plant-eaters trying to survive in a school full of meat-eaters! Middle School is hard enough but trying to voice being eaten by your fellow students adds a whole new level to this super-fun, pre-hysterical comedy. They're teenage in the Stone Age!

Attached: 17509.jpg (600x600, 105.03K)

lol his name is zoomer i get it

>zoomer

Frosted Freaks

>When the twins MIKEY & MOLLY MUNCHIE realize that their parents have been abducted and taken into a CEREAL BOX they discover that the box leads them into an entirely new universe called the 'CEREALITY!' The twins' parents have been taken by an evil ruler who wants to enter our world and turn everyone into FROSTED FREAKS! Can the twins rescue their folks before the evil ruler can break into ours? And can we eat our cereal before it gets soggy?

Attached: 17510.jpg (600x600, 103.05K)

>draw mouth right below eye instead of below nose
Why is Butch like this?

Cause hes a hack

Alright, that mosquito in amber character design made me chuckle

This reminds me of those Kyle Carrozza threads, or the pitches from the bettercartoon hashtag. These are all just broad concepts on which to hang a bunch of recycled, episodic cartoon plots. It's all interchangeable.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Look at the triceratops in . His mouth is nowhere near where it should be.

Already done.
youtu.be/IAms3kbih8o

>Can do everything
>does a show for toddlers instead

he's more talented than John Hack but that's sad

Where did you get this user? Haven't seen this til now. Is this supposed to be on oaxis?
Can't wait for random anons to thirst over that cat teacher, though I don't think anything will ever top kitty katswell
Don't other cartoons do this, though? Out of all the critiques of butch hartman style this was the one that I never understood.
Honestly I'm more bothered by the fact that butch's character designs are so god damn similar to one another, like with FOP it's super easy to tell who he designed and who bob boyle/etc designed. His shit just feels the same all around

Attached: 1574126396508.png (513x473, 170.28K)

these are the three shows he is currently pitching around. He has been keeping them "secret" but has mentioned them on youtube in his most recent video. I decided to have fun and leak them

>Don't other cartoons do this, though?
Which ones?

please don't make fun of his artstyle

I can respect someone throwing as much shit at the wall as they can, but it's clearly not working.

just make some sexy female characters again Butch

Attached: butch-art.png (600x760, 1.12M)

These are suprisingly not as bad pitches as some of his more recent creations. Probably would watch a few episodes
This is totally shit though

>Another aping of preschool puppy concept

>Another shitty attempt at a Disney highschool comedy but "dude what if they're DINOSAURS" stuck in a Gumball-equse world

>Another siblings in a le quirky wacky adventure far away from their home concept

I swear that this retarded faggot keeps shitting out these boring uninspired shit, instead of actually making something original and with a style that's more palatable than this ADHD cesspool of diarrhoea that barely has evolved for literal decades.

this one? youtube.com/watch?v=-NkwtApYC3c

Doesn't sonic kinda do this? I can't think of any others right off the top of my head but that one sticks out like a sore thumb to me
If you're referring to the thing where it's literally right under their eye though, like with no room to breathe, then disregard that i suck cocks

nothing wrong with that. the designs are ok