Ends a YouTuber's career

>ends a YouTuber's career
>4 hour long cope video
How did one movie cause so much seething?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pwn8YD8sobo
youtube.com/watch?v=94ccFuk7HN8

Attached: sisu and raya.jpg (740x370, 57.83K)

I'm not watching your video essay faggot, give the tldr or fuck off.

Oh, i forgot this movie existed.

This movie was very boring to me, but the fact that it shut Ellis up is hilarious. I'll still watch that Lovely Lillith fake of her, though.

I wish someone would appropriate my culture and make good movies about it.

Attached: Loss.jpg (665x540, 44.23K)

>youtuber
>career

>but the fact that it shut Ellis up is hilarious
What happened?

At least something good came out of it

>compare movie to Avatar
>mongoloids accuse her of being racist for comparing them
>she has a mental breakdown because she cant dismiss oversensitive retards anymore
that's really it

She called it derivative of Avatar: The Last Airbender and the typical Twitter crowd turned on her for saying two Asian Mythical kids shows were similar, calling it racist. This bothered her a lot and she made a long-ass defense video saying "I'm not racist, but cancelling other people is still good. I'll apologize for OTHER things though." Flash forward three or four months and she makes this big pretentious post online (naming it "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas", you fucking believe the ego on this lady?) saying she's quitting because she got cancelled so hard.

That really is it, but the way she talks about it you'd think she was beaten with crowbars over it

First she attacks a police officer and now this? I guess you would have to be a crazy bitch to spout the nonsense she does.

Attached: 1511354556293.png (1293x704, 669.06K)

I remember this movie being pushed by my country's American diaspora(Filipino) and yet only very few people here actually went to see it and those who did see it say it wasn't really that interesting unlike Encanto which came out later.

>she makes this big pretentious post online (naming it "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas", you fucking believe the ego on this lady?
To be fair thats a very good description of how it must feel to be a woketard and then suddenly getting redpilled that hard

She IS a crazy bitch, and I'm happy that Based Doug beat her in life in the end. That being said, she looks cute as fuck in that mugshot.

They've tried to cancel Doug, what, 3 times now? Guy just doesn't give a shit, still doing the same thing he was 15 years ago.

Attached: 1$1$.jpg (1920x1080, 171.37K)

I initially felt a bit bad for Ellis, but the way she "quit" Youtube was so melodramatic and overdone. She did it when people long forgot about the "controversy" too. She probably did this to drive up her Patreon subscriptions since her book's sequel flopped.

Why would you subject yourself to the hate machine if you can't handle it? Quitting was the logical step.

Honestly the movie was pretty bad

Call me a new fag, or whatever.

Can someone give me the tldr on Ellis? Last time I heard of her was that people were saying she's better than Doug.

Didn’t she close her patreon or something?

Her hate machine was done, she started it back up lmao.
These guys tell it well enough

Hyper-feminist that tears children's cartoon movies apart according to marxist doctrine.

>all these people dunking on Ellis
Laugh at her all you want but her case is proof that a fucking tweet can ruin your career, which is fucked up beyond belief. Everybody has their own stupid takes on movies, it shouldn’t end your work just because you say it. Especially for a fucking Disney movie, it’s defending a soulless corporation work. It’s not like she attacked a poor indie project or anything.

That's why everyone's shitting on here. It didn't end her career, it gave her a career setback. She ended it by continually dwelling on it after it was over. Also, it's hard to have pity for her when her apology/defense was also defending it happening to other people.

Majority of these youtubers are weakmind. they are afraid of being criticized and create long videos where they repeat themselves for hours

Again, why subject yourself to it? I got bullied in school but I never went up to my bullies and said "please throw rocks at me and chase me on bikes after school."

It's better than a television "star"

While at least most e-celebs make their own content instead of standing in front of a camera, their "career" is entirely dependant on the whims of a company.