Alright co...

Alright co, since you’re always bitching about lesbian relationships in comics and cartoons why don’t (you) tell me how you’d write one correctly
They say if you want something done right do it yourself so show me

Attached: F1D898C5-0205-46C9-939A-6029F955A505.jpg (1280x720, 131.52K)

Pay me first.

You put them on a cross like you do with every degenerate.

I don't want lesbians or relationships other than bromance in my Any Forums media

I want an order of Templar Knights riding Tyrannosaurus with laser canons against an army of cyber insects and their mutants

Don't care, just don't like em. Simple as.

its impossible for western creators to do it right anymore; its a poisoned well

Why do cartoons need lesbian shilling at all?

I will vaguely tell you what to do based on the pic, because I can't be fucked to labour for free.
>do not make the ship appear markeatable regardless of whether or not it is used for marketing
>do not make the ship irrelevant to the overral show in a way that if removed no one would feel like a feature was missing but also do not give it more time than it fucking deserves
>do not present the ship too early on, and for the love of God, do not tie an entire character in before they could even have proper introduction and/or development
>make the characters in the ship shallow or stop showing anything besides what's related to the ship*
In case it isn't obvious the only thing Lumity ruined other than Disney's critical credibility at cartoons (so nothing) was Amity herself.

*in case of main character that's less likely to happen because it's such a catasthropic mistake, but it's still a larger problem when one of the characters is the literal main character and the other never got a chance to be it's own character

Attached: el chavo.png (720x2300, 1.65M)

>tell me how you’d write one correctly
By writing them out of the story.

>do not present the ship too early on, and for the love of God, do not tie an entire character in before they could even have proper introduction and/or development
or better yet, introduce it in the first episode to get that shit out of the way

I'd make it live action to save the budget, maybe hire Ana Foxx and Diamond Sky to work as the characters, I'd definitely save some bucks on stunt work by hiring myself as the stuntman.

I don't think any show did that other than I don't know, svtfoe?

Attached: why would you say something so controversial yet so brave.jpg (1200x675, 249.79K)

Fuck that and fuck you. Just lurk a, and you'll get enough.

They're both in their teens going through puberty and exploring the female body by analyzing each other's through excessive contact and nudity. At first they're only doing it cause they're close friends but a romance soon blossoms and neither can admit it out of fear of ruining their existing straight relationships. Over the course of several episodes they discover the wonders of forbidden love and the sheer amount of gay shit they can get away with because of how societal norms favor female closeness. They manage to keep it a secret until their boyfriends decide to have a foursome and they discover the girls are having way too much fun, but the guys keep it to themselves because of how hot it is. The series ends with each woman having two beautiful individuals who love her: her boyfriend and her wife (figuratively)

I write myself into the story were im the male in their three way relationship and on top of fucking each other the two girls also fuck me as well

Attached: 0442AC09-6299-4B2E-B20E-967725DF6076.png (266x363, 257.82K)

That show was a deconstruction of the Disney princess much like Enchanted, but unlike Enchanted, the writers of Star Vs. didn't stick to their guns all the way through. I'm not a Jarcofag, but Starco was everything the show was against and by making it the focus of two seasons, you pretty much lost the premise which so many people fell in love with.

Got any more of that comic, user?

El Chavo was the last thing I expected

I don't remember anything like that from the show you've mentioned. And yes, I've never seen a show pull that so it'd be interesting if a show starts that way and then save the characterization for literally right after

In retrospect it's a bad example, Star and Marco were literally just friends for a lot of the early show, even after the possibility of a ship was thrown around with as a literal inevitability it wasn't unbearable, just later on when it becomes a ship-fest that it gets annoying.

I think lumity is ok, probably the only good lesbian pairing in Any Forums I just think they are wasting the chance of showing a bi love triangle. I mean, what is the point of making a bisexual MC if you will not show she likes both sides?

Attached: E7vRJ7YVkAAQLrQ.jpg (1536x2048, 458.43K)

>probably the only good lesbian pairing in Any Forums
Courage the Cowardly Dog did bisexual pairings better than the Dyke House.