So Any Forums what ya reading?

So Any Forums what ya reading?

Attached: 20220205_030542.jpg (4032x2268, 2.99M)

The dust jacket on that is so cool I'm considering buying it even though I have the singles.

My first Brubaker and Phillips book.

It's alright.

Attached: Cruel summer.png (182x277, 19.44K)

I think I'll read some Gottfredson Mickey tonight

Manga

Attached: dungeon meshi_plants.png (1452x2139, 558.33K)

Manga is so ugly it is insane

Suppose that depends on the manga. Or the page.

Attached: ETEkjI6WsAE0JyR.jpg (1078x769, 614.43K)

Just finished GA/ BC by Winnick, which was awesome, so now I'm on to pic. First half was slow and the tie ins interrupt stuff, like the Axis stuff had to explain everything in Axis and then try and tell a story. But once I got to the part where Loki loses everyone and everything, it was a kick to the nuts but the book started to really take off.

Attached: loki agents of asgard.jpg (1660x2560, 470.91K)

Oh is that some twitter artist? That explains the lack of colour, copy/paste and constantly drawing off model/style, bad hands, constant talking-
>manga
Owch, good thing you didn't pay for that

That was some good shit.

Trying this on for size.
Surprisingly good.
A lot of the shit Any Forums hypes up tends to be mediocre, but this is enjoyable.
>Brubaker and Phillips
That's how I feel about their comics in general.
They're alright.
I want to read this, since the artist is very talented and has some great character variety, but pages like these put me the fuck off.
When the manga stops for these infodumps, it kind of ruins the whole experience, and I'm guessing this happens often.
That and I found Seven Little Sons of the Dragon to be a waste of time.

Attached: 51NRbbuVnIL.jpg (325x500, 41.62K)

Got DC's digital thing. Been reading Morrison's JLA run. Good shit. Also, fuck I miss coomer-design Wonder Woman.

Never read this when it first came out, but the plot sounded interesting and heard it was a mystery story with no batwank

Attached: crisi.jpg (640x864, 57.33K)

Dust jackets suck

This was clearly written for Spiderman fans. As somebody who has never read a Spiderman comic before, this comic made me feel nothing.

Attached: 71mALMATwFL.jpg (1729x2560, 269.61K)

>reading Morrison's JLA run
I just read the first 5 issues last week and it bored the hell out of me. There is no character work, Kyle and Wally dislike each other, then for no reason they like working with each other. Aquaman doesn't want to join the JL, then suddenly does. Does it get better? cause so far it's absolutely hollow.

this, they just exist to be damaged easily.

Wrong board asshat

It's well-scripted and drawn, but it's a fucking awful comic.
There is some type of wank in it anyway.

>When the manga stops for these infodumps, it kind of ruins the whole experience, and I'm guessing this happens often.
This happens pretty much constantly in the manga, it's usually well contextualized in world, but if it's a major negative then it's probably not for you.

Fuck!