ITT: Any Forums in 1969

ITT: Any Forums in 1969

Attached: img76.jpg (523x757, 228.78K)

get these filthy hippies out of my comics

>tfw your favorite DC titles Beware the Creeper and Secret Six got cancelled just as you made it over the border to Canada.

Enjoy your time at Altamont, cats.

Live from the scenic jungles of Southeast Asia, it's time to smoke dope and frag your C/O. Far out.

Hey man, like, comics are all like, imperialist propaganda. Nick Fury, Sgt Rock, Peacemaker, that Question thing in Blue Beetle by that dude who used to draw Spider-Man. It's all not groovy, man. Come to my ranch, I got plans that will ensure peace and brotherhood once my record gets picked up.

Attached: charlie.png (195x225, 52.47K)

you digging the new Steppenwolf album?

Everything sucks now with degenerate hippies, I miss 5-10 years ago when we had JFK

Look at this Cal Arts bullshit. Is this the best underground artists can do?

Attached: zap.png (282x400, 223.14K)

Die DDR steht vereint mit unseren vietnamesischen Brüdern in ihrem Kampf gegen den US Imperialismus!

We're gonna levitate the Pentagon! Down with Nixon the reactionary chieftain!

Holy shit! Those Hollywood druggies got stuffed by those black panthers. Filthy Communists, DC is full of them too I bet.

based

>22:22:22
>trips

Charlie, how?

Just a sign everything's going well for me! My record deal is gonna go through, and I'll be promoting peace and brotherhood for everyone! My songs "Look at your game girl" and "Don't do anything illegal" are gonna be huge hits!

Yeah, don’t get too wrapped into that whole spook crap though.

>dead last in every single race
We were ROBBED, Dastardlybrothers!

Attached: 60s-wacky-races-group-with-logo-glen-evans-transparent.png (600x545, 420.24K)

IT'S YOUR THING
DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO
I CAN'T TELL YOU
WHO TO SOCK IT TO

someday Russians will leave my country. someday. until then it's back to my job at factory assembling automatic pistol to ship to Hanoi.

Get a job.

I don't know what this noise is you kids listen to. Now Artie Shaw and his cats, they knew how to play not like these dope-smoking rat-infested filth like the Beatles. And get a damn haircut already.

thanks, Uncle Al but your time is over, old man. don't trust anyone over 30 (until we get over 30 of course)