What did Any Forums think of this?

What did Any Forums think of this?

Attached: tangled rapunzle.png (1057x1500, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blu-ray.com/movies/Rapunzels-Tangled-Adventure-The-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/307532/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feet

Was really fun. I never got around to picking up the third season though.

I liked seasons 1 and 2 but the entire 3rd season had me going "what the fuck is happening behind the scenes" the entire time.
Like, why make a main character a huge villain and then proceed to take away all of their screentime.

Attached: 1620780606361.jpg (302x302, 18.23K)

Varian cute

Great show, too bad it only lasted two seasons, but hey, I guess it's better to stop before it turns bad.

Attached: choose your character.jpg (1199x1200, 290.04K)

Great music. Nothing will fill the void.

Highs and Lows peaked in season 2.

loads of great eps that some how leads to very bad seasons

Really good cartoon with a great second season but they made Cass too antagonistic in season 3, she would've worked more as an anti hero. Her motivations also seemed good at the end of season but got weird in season 3. I remember hearing in a thread that a Varian cartoon was rejected which makes me sad.

Attached: ship.png (1723x851, 1.59M)

blu-ray.com/movies/Rapunzels-Tangled-Adventure-The-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/307532/
>Disney Movie Club Exclusive
why?

Attached: 307532_1_large.jpg (482x600, 423.65K)

Cass did nothing wrong

Attached: 1584314373320.jpg (1035x1018, 123.37K)

very stupid. but again who the fuck is buying this in the first place since its not like some remeastered classic movie or some other exclusive shit.

I would, but only if it means something for the mouse, like a way to show them we still care about Tangled

there is probably another way to support mercury filmworks. disney couldnt give a rats ass about tangled

I would like to support Mercury Filmworks too but I would like the mouse to know we still care about Tangled even if they "don't give a rat ass" as you say

The finale disappointed me.

One of my favorite series ever. The first 2 seasons and like a bit of season three is incredible. No idea why they want off the rails but Crossing the Line was worth it. Just wish they followed through on how promising that was.

Why does Disney HATE Tangled like this? Seriously, it's like someone high up in the company has it out for the franchise. They don't treat Frozen like this. They don't treat Moana like this.

They DO treat Zootopia like this, come to think of it. Maybe it's the same producer that hates both properties.

Attached: 1612475147980.jpg (1024x1024, 102.94K)

What does that mean? Is it impossible to buy the series unless you were subscribed to some service or something?

why so?

Does Finn get a lot of screentime? He reminds me of Aladdin who's my favorite Disney protag.

Also the music is great, Alan Menken working his ass off for some TV show nobody will see. The music in KH3 was also great. The only Tangled property with forgettable music is the actual Tangled movie.

Attached: 1343446634866.png (500x402, 183.1K)

You mean Eugene? Yeah, he's one of the mcs.