Hazbin Hotel

Is Hazbin Hotel a good example of how to make your characters play off each other well? It feels that way to me, everything about the voice acting and the animations did that spectacularly, the designs are simplified but also detailed in a gratifying way. I didn't mind the lighting, in fact it actually helped set the tone it was going for and it looked good, it made the characters feel more real. As for the humor, it was natural and not exaggerated in any way, it didn't come off to me as corny, it was something that was also in character for the characters, I never got tired of any of the characters in the show, they felt alive.

Attached: DbWBtFxU0AAq5OD.jpg (1920x1080, 150.48K)

I swear it's one single schizo that keep making these threads about a show with a single pilot up

Daily reminder that Any Forums consists of threads like this and whining about Samuel L Jackson.

And you tell me faggots don't own this planet.

tf did Samuel L Jackson do?

>s Hazbin Hotel a good example of how to make your characters play off each other well?
no, not even close

Take your meds

i hope you all get your jollies out on the pilot now
because once the bento box version comes out, you'll come crawling back to those okay 31 minutes
and I'll look at you, and I'll say
NORMAL WORDS

Attached: lg288_-content-blend--.png (256x256, 65.16K)

Sup medsposter.

I want to put my dick in that spider.

Want to at least tell us why?

Post more of him.

Attached: hazbin_hotel_angel_dust_render_by_kyoshithebrony_ddp2nqj-pre.png (1007x794, 441.74K)

I hope his new voice doesnt suck. Half of his sexual appeal was that voice

I think it'll be fine.

What does his ass feel like?

>words words words
Didn't real lol

post cute!

Attached: 1638760872860.jpg (949x1864, 152.91K)

>they feel alive
the bare minimum of character writing. Retards will watch one video essay and proceed to regurgitate the most unsubstantial block of text with the same 5 phrases. Any Forums shitposting, but depressingly unironic.

Bone

spiderbutt

Not very big but perky enough and tight as fuck (he's a professional faggot so his pelvic floor muscles are made out of steel)

Attached: ErnmfnRVgAII1Tz.jpg (853x1200, 152.92K)

I want to jizz in his bussy so badly bros

Same holy shit dude.

cock

Attached: 1534527175402.png (600x430, 191.26K)

He's perfect.

no, not even a little

Attached: cutespider.jpg (848x710, 37.37K)

Why is he not real???