Welp

welp

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-135458.jpg (1080x1212, 230.84K)

Who didn't see this coming? Seriously.

Good. No granddad no watch.

Plus Regina King, voice of Huey and Riley, just lost her adult son to suicide 1 week ago.
I doubt she’s in the mood.

That's extremely sad news, it was one of the very few things I was still looking forward to. Although I guess it really wouldn't have been the same without the 3 dead voice actor anyway. Still a real shame though.

ed asner died too

Based. Tired of niggaz.

Happy Black History Month, y'all

Attached: see.png (235x233, 70.98K)

Sucks for everyone, though I lost faith when they screwed over John Witherspoon's son to cast an eceleb as Granddad

good

1. It would have been terrible
2. We need more reboots like we need more holes in our heads

checked

Attached: 1605164646506.png (512x512, 66.45K)

>charlie murphy dead
>john witherspoon dead
Yeah, peobably a good thig.

It was probably going to be shit, its better to just leave the original's legacy untarnished

Honestly good. Not only would it have been bad given the track record for reboots/remakes but it made non-black people excuses to shit on us even more without understanding the context or meanings behind the jokes of this show. I loved it but it doesn't have a place anymore.

Attached: bc86a6b363505666af77d8926b316a81.jpg (777x1200, 249.25K)

Oh shit, that's fucked up.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 210.22K)

>Regina King, voice of Huey and Riley, just lost her adult son to suicide 1 week ago.
Damn, I didn't know that. Suicide sucks man, I hope the family can work through this.

a sad day for negro kind

Attached: huey.png (264x378, 59.59K)

Grandad, Ed Wuncler I and Wuncler III all passed away

It was for the best. The original show was a product of a different time in social politics and any attempts to update it would’ve left some portion of the audience wanting.

More of a relief. Can you imagine how more annoying the 'woke crowd would be? You'd have half that would be offended by it and harass staff to take it down, then the other half being obnoxious about how important it is, claiming characters as trans, and being all around annoying which makes actual racists seethe, thus turning on the black community in retaliation. This show needed to die. No one can handle it anymore on any side.

It's for the best.
Even if McGruder is there, there would probably be too much meddling. And Witherspoon is dead, and McGruder hasn't really been doing anything for a while.
I'm sure it would have been better than Season [REDACTED], but literally any attempt any anything would be better than that.

Haha

Fuck you asshole.

Don't reply to bait

I would say the opposite. Such a society is just asking to be lampooned. My biggest concern was the actual quality of the show. That last season gave me doubts.

Fuckin hell, that's rough

Nah, look what happened with Dave Chapelle.

It feels weird to have an official confirmation that Boondocks is dead forever and that it will never return again but like many have said maybe it is for the best.

Attached: the_block_is_hot_by_hanyoubaby-d5o2q97.jpg (859x930, 125.37K)

>No one can handle it anymore on any side.
This is definitely true, trying to teach a pack of starving stray dogs to play the piano is probably an easier time than trying to introduce modern audiences to satire.

That's what your mother said when she saw your penis.

Attached: spidey point blank.jpg (640x480, 30.22K)