What are some Any Forums examples of something being ahead of its time? Whether in its style of humor, its art style...

What are some Any Forums examples of something being ahead of its time? Whether in its style of humor, its art style, it's subject matter, etc. Something where people rarely "did it" and people still didn't do it until years later.

The Llyod in Space episode about the alien speciess that got to choose its gender on a specific birthday comes to mind.

Attached: Neither Boy or Girl.jpg (480x360, 27.22K)

I also want to throw in Clutch Cargo which almost plays like a YouTube animated joke series but was made in 1959.

Attached: tumblr_m11u12f9Tc1qgwdgbo3_400.gif (400x304, 75.38K)

I'll also throw in the obvious one: UPA. An animation studio that was doing a certain style of art and animation where a lot of studio artists sort of sneered at, thinking it looked a little cheap and unpolished compared to things being made at the time like Cinderella, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, etc. People quickly grew to it and now it's probably one of the most influential art styles when regarding TV animation, especially in the 90's and early 2000's.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.89K)

That's a pretty squishable-looking alien.

Attached: twiddle.jpg (404x404, 54.47K)

What do you think they chose?

Trannies BTFO

Attached: Tranny .webm (720x576, 1.21M)

Attached: FJ5EfnxWYAI16Oi.jpg (568x465, 43.36K)

>Thinking Ham agrees with you
>Ignoring Chicken saying 'what is up with that'
>Ignoring that the authors had him say that
>Almost like he thinks Ham has a weird obsession and doesn't agree

You need to go back.

Obviously girl because men are evil and we must feminize all western men in order to get them hooked on capitalist materialism for generations to come but also to remove their ability and will to fight back against tyranny

Cope zoomer, Chicken gets a surgery to become a Duck.

Judge Dredd's Fatty rights marches were unthinkable in the 80's. Or I suppose power belly wheels rather than marching.

Attached: 36feff9bb64f91f190e27de83b687ca7[1].jpg (633x768, 171.07K)

But it's true either way. You are what you are and nothing can change that. Not even altering your perception of yourself.

Stop projecting your fetish on us

>cope zoomer
Rather limited vocabulary there. He gets surgery to become a duck and he's forced by Satan. He doesn't want to. That's the polar opposite of people who choose to do it, and the entire point. That's assuming it's even discussing that anyway. It was probably aired before you were born.

Which was also forced by Satan.
On your mother.

Satan being the name of my penis, which is 666 millimetres long and pees napalm, as per this pic.

Attached: spidey set fire to city.jpg (570x425, 43.07K)

>Make pies not war!
Fuck why are British comics so good at satire?

Attached: freddie mercury kek.jpg (704x852, 56.62K)

Fuck those commu
Ie bastards. They were the beginning of the end of golden era animation and are why everything is drawn overseas

I don't think this is a jab at trannies, I think this is a jab at cartoonists who think cartoons shouldn't have moral lessons or be preachy since that was a big pushback from 90's artists who loathed cartoon PSAs and Saturday Morning Cartoon lessons of the 80's. I think the point is that whatever Ham is saying just gets more and more confusing as he sits on his soapbox until the child (Chicken) gets bored and turns off the TV, because he just wanted funny pig he didn't want soapbox time.

Not a fetish wake up sheeple

>Not a fetish
sure it isn't

Holy fucking kek

It's not ahead of its time, people were talking about this back then, too.