Animation is dea-

>animation is dea-
youtu.be/4-BgweAN8hI

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fpv6aaa.mp3].webm (854x480, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBJ3Ie2lo0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lol random existing property parody shit
i was over it 16 years ago. i sleep

i know the thumbnail for Mario69 looks like a Meatcanyon video, don't worry there are two frames of animation that look anything like something Meatcanyon would do.

>mario BUT WHAT IF EDGY
this got old 2 decades ago

d

honestly the parody by the guy who boarded on Smiling Friends was more edgy
this has two creepyish drawings for a split second and the rest is Tex Avery Mario 64

Wowie zowie did you see the way he autistically jumped and stretched all over the screen? And then again? And then again? And then again? And then again? And then again? And then again? And then

Hey Any Forums I have an idea for a parody: Link smokes a blunt and shoots the skyrim guy's knee with an arrow because he called him Zelda and that shit will be super gory and shit. And then Mario shows up and says "Gay Luigi" but his face is super detailed and ugly and then his dick falls out LOL.

I fucking knew putting Mario69 on there was going to make everyone automatically assume it's another shitty "Mario says cunt and then fists himself with the camera" video

Attached: mario69.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

how hard is it to learn the fundamentals of animation? the entire video feels like a bad crack trip and I could barely keep up.

Attached: 4x4hjt1cxnm11.png (851x687, 525.92K)

Real honest to god, follow the 12 principles, 24 frames per second, properly layed out animation takes effort and most artists don't have the time, patience, or desire to put that much effort into a singular project. Just speaking from experience

Is it bad fundamentals or is it just "going too far on both fast pacing and squash and stretch?"
because I'd honestly take that over where we are now with the worst of Flash and Family Guy ingrained into the fabric of the software used.

Attached: jelly.webm (720x404, 1.7M)

Sorry, but it's still lolsorandumb parody shit. Just as bad as YT Poops.

Why do people constantly want to make the animated equivalent of nerd shirts? This shit needs to die.

*Or the pencils held by korean hands

>the rest is Tex Avery Mario 64
Don't speak ill of the dead.

need better examples instead of stuff that have been around for decades and most attempts to copy it fall flat eventually. havent seen Any Forums and fags bitch about this youtube.com/watch?v=TBJ3Ie2lo0g

>the roku channel
I fucking wonder why worse Rick & Morty has been ignored

anyways
compare these

Attached: I reanimated a scene from Buzzard School (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (564x360, 570.75K)

this

Attached: space.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

and finally, this
that should cover "better examples instead of hanna barbera vs hanna barbera as run by at&t"

Attached: DECADENCECOMICS-1473342943977250821-20211221_122145-vid1.webm (960x720, 2.88M)

in the end of the day it will always come down to time and budget not even considering a staff member's needs. its good for movies but for a tv show basically no one will watch anyway, it really isnt worth the effort. But shorts seem to get away with it since you know they are short. what did you think of the tom and jerry shorts that released on hbo max after that terrible live action movie came out and bombed?