It was kino

It was kino.

Attached: 06EC2C80-1A5A-4760-A463-443B1C0C4346.jpg (960x1440, 300.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jeG215-yu-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a TV series.

A kino TV series.

Attached: 1475101069496.jpg (193x300, 20.27K)

if by "kino" you mean "pure shit outside of like four minutes"

My only complaint is that it started the pure uselessness of the stormtrooper. Where literally 20 storm troopers can't beat 2 literal children because the story needed them to lose.

What four minutes?

I will admit that I never actually watched Rebels, had no interest. But any show that gives us fucking helicopter lightsabers cannot be kino. Filoni's credibility is dirt.

Stormtroopers had been useless long before rebels. This just made jokes about it

>started the pure uselessness of the stormtrooper

Attached: 007472e76f2fd6a9b06a853ef439a19b.jpg (650x366, 43.34K)

>losing to an ambush against superior numbers in an unfamiliar environment

Honestly, the only BS part was that the Ewoks had tome to set that fucking log trap that took down the ATST

youtu.be/jeG215-yu-k

Keep to your general, Mouseketeer shill.

>3 minutes
And the last minute?

It was bad.

It dropped the ball a few times but yeah it's great

The end. Because it ended.

I don't understand why it exists. Unless they plan to retcon the sequels, it's forgone that Ezra and Thrawn won't amount to anything big

Which show do I watch for the arc where they save Ezra

Ahsoka

It had a shaky start, I think people saw that initial teaser image of Ezra with the slingshot and never gave the show a shot. I feel like by the end of season 1 things were getting better. Season 2 was alright, like on the same level as S1/S2 of the Clone Wars.

Season 3 is when the show really started to hit it's stride. When I guess Filoni got the approval from Disney to just go hog wild and add anything he wanted to the series. That said I wish they did something more with the Inquisitors after season 2, felt kinda a waste that after the S2 finale the group pretty much disappeared after being a threat fro the whole show up to that point.

So yeah S3 was great with S4 being kino as OP put it.

I wish Ezra kept the blaster/saber hybrid he had in S1+2, that was actually an interesting concept for a saber. Shame they reverted to the generic flash hider look later on.

Attached: Atolon sunset.jpg (554x295, 25.86K)