Miracleman

He is coming back...

Attached: STL223638.jpg (1331x2000, 334.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neilhimself/status/1477357983663153152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think Cates told Alan Moore about this?

Attached: 1620356009533.jpg (1200x1600, 244.6K)

so marvel finally resolved the copyright problem?

How are they going to rehabilitate ubermensch? Everyone is a hero in modern marvel.

Based Marvel, suck it DChuds.

>the art is ALREADY bad, and it's only promotional shit
This doesn't bode well.

It will be dumbed down and possibly more offensive doomdsay clock.

Sentry 2.0. Would be surprising if Marvel doesn't eventually kill him off or turn him evil.

Attached: the power of a thousand exploding suns at its finest.jpg (987x1464, 534.55K)

This is one of the best books Marvel has ever published. in my opinion moore peaked here

i could have sworn when Timeless came out Neil said straight out he was involved but i can no longer find the tweet, however i did find this:
twitter.com/neilhimself/status/1477357983663153152

so Marvel is still teasing ben in LA, Thunderbolts, Shuri black panther and Kate Bishop doing something

He's blonde and blue eyed, which means that now he will be an evil nazi, or a gay man fighting white supremacy.

Did you read the comic? He is literally the ubermensch. Moore even quote Nietzsche

I hope bringing Marvelman into 616 devolves into some Drag On Dragoon cataclysmic shit.

You're neither blonde, blue eyed or a literal nazi, and your thirst for feeling oppressed is embarrassing to watch.

does Gaiman need money or something? it the only reason he finally getting MM done now

He probably wants to see it done properly.

More like Alan Poor lol

Actually I'm both blonde and blue-eyed, and a native Swede

As for the rest, it's just basic pattern recognition that is obvious to anyone who has read a couple of comics the past five years

He probably wants money. maybe a movie deal

Gaiman only retweeted the announcement

Attached: 20211229_221628.jpg (2000x2000, 516.46K)

I like Neil. but his miracleman run was not memorable and this modern marvel, everything they do is wrong