Sinfest thread

Sinfest thread

Attached: 2022-02-03.jpg (740x250, 54K)

We're starting to repeat ourselves.

Attached: 2013-02-01.gif (740x250, 75.08K)

>you changing your opinion of me based on my actions is basically the same as an Orwellian dictatorship
>no, this isn't childish

>you changing your opinion of me based on my actions is basically the same as an Orwellian dictatorship
>no, this isn't childish
Dude, cool it with the anti-black rhetoric.

I meant actual actions, user. Not perceived actions.

Libertarians have zero threshold for childishness. How do you think they wind up basing their entire political identity on something like "freedom"?

>How do you think they wind up basing their entire political identity on something like "freedom"?

Do you think it's some kind of joke or something that some people want to have basic rights and freedoms and aren't retarded enough to be against their own free will?

sinfest is not allowed on Any Forums.

Your 'basic rights and freedoms' begin and end with the fact that you're still breathing. Anything else is luxury.

>What you're not going with the herd? How dare you. How dare you point to your stupid 'rights' as if they mean anything in the face of my peer pressure. I should be able to destroy you on a whim if enough of me and my brainlets get together.
9 out of 10 people enjoy a gang rape.
Bend over.

If people had a basic right to breath, we wouldn't have a death penalty and assisted suicide wouldn't be a crime.

Mocking someone online isn't gang rape, but if you feel like it is, I'd suggest you bow out of this thread right now to protect your fragile butthole from further bootyblasting.

I said, "Your 'basic rights and freedoms' begin and end with the fact that you're still breathing." I never said breathing itself was a right.

You've got a point.

>Mocking someone online
>Tatsuya is talking specifically about Vax n' Masks and the way anyone that questions them has been treated
Bail on this thread user; you're too fucking stupid for this conversation and you'll only get hurt trying to have it.

Based.
Bold.
Robust.

Tats political compass just spins and spins and spins and never stops. Give it five years and he'll be a tankie.

>Your 'basic rights and freedoms' begin and end with the fact that you're still breathing. Anything else is luxury.

Right so you do think it's and joke and don't realize the danger that that mindset is going to put you in

That's what I love about him. He's completely silent except for his comics, and you never know what he's gonna think or say. He is genuinely interesting.

Yeah. Say what you want, but this is preferable over twittard screencaps from lazy creators who do FUCK ALL DRAWING.

You're artists. Communicate with your work, not tweets. Hell, even the Blobfish and Stonetoss comics are better.

The peasantry don't deserve any rights or freedom. They aren't human. They're stupid, smelly animals that exist to serve the elites.

If you live at the mercy of someone else (read: if you live in a society), it's the only rational mindset to have.

>peer pressure
I get it, peer pressure does exist. But taking social trends formed by indidivual choices and equating them with top-down Dictatorships is lazy.

Tats does this a lot. He'll never have an actual character voice an opposing view or explore why they hold those views in the firstplace. You either agree with him or you're a brainwashed zombie and / or a faceless Orwellian telescreen

Attached: 2019-05-29.gif (740x250, 130.44K)

>Tatsuya is talking specifically about Vax n' Masks
He's talking about being put in twitter jail for being a TERF.

Also there's no real world equivalent to being made to be a dreg for busting someone out of twitter jail because twitter jail isn't a literal thing, you can't bust someone out of it, and we don't have a caste society with a social credit system tied to it.

Ah, yes. The freedom to piss and shit in the streets. The freedom to threaten women and visible minorities. The freedom to accost homeless people and steal their meals. The freedom to pretend their "movement's" organizers aren't affiliated with hate groups.

China exists. The infrastructure is there. At the rate we're going, we'll be joining them soon.