Unsounded

A heartwarming reunion?

Attached: ch16_130[1].jpg (600x900, 271.39K)

Dumb Negroes and tight pussy

dumb bird you can't make a nest out of that

HMMMMMMMM

Interesting
So it does appear that "Duane" is centered within the body, probably the spine/tacit port, and his skull appears inert when disconnected
Think he can see at all or is he just going off of the sound he perceives through his soul?

Also stinky titty bird, dredging up trinkets of sadness. What's her game here?

He still needed the Pymaric eyes, I imagine without them connected he can't see shit.

>And on that cryptic note we conclude the Litriya Shrine arc. It was a long one! Next scene we’ll head to a different location for the first time in well over a year of real time, dang. But first, gonna skip next week to make up for the oversized Mikaila update. We’re not done with this chapter yet! Seeya back here… ooh, on Valentine’s Day! Bring me chocolate~ -Ashley

the update text

She's a w*man.

I hope we get more headless Duane at some point.
All the more so, headless Duane casting spells at people after someone's lopped off his head thinking that's done him in. Just the sight of a lich's headless body standing up with perfect posture, and you can -tell- that it'd be lecturing you on your inadequate spellcraft if only it could.

>So it does appear that "Duane" is centered within the body, probably the spine/tacit port
It did seem that's what Bastion was installing in Duane during the most recent flashback. A few vertebrae that replaced/overlapped/whatevered with his upper spine to bind his soul and extra port to his body.

>skip week
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm gonna miss Duane running around in the Ssael outfit desu

According to Ash's tumblr, he can't see (or talk) without his head.
He probably could still cast, but doing it blind seems like a very terrible idea considering how pymary works

boobie crow not looking so majestic with her head stuck in the ground like an ostrich

honestly I feel that cope should keep it, it's a good look for duane

So how does Duane hear things again? I feel like it was explained at some point but I don't remember

a fun game to play with her lady appearance is to mentally delete it and only look at the scrunchbird beneath

Humans in Kasslyne hear through their souls.

So are the bottom three panels merely symbolic, or are they actually occurring in the Khert? What's Ilganyag up to right now?

All of them? So what, if you hold your hand over your ear it does nothing?

I think with the khert the answer is probably both

that would actually explain a lot of people that have been suspiciously close to large explosions without going deaf

Also lol what ride? Surely she isn’t suggesting going with the soldiers, even if Duane thought it was for the best I can’t imagine Sette wanting to
Not that I imagine the Crescians would just let them walk away though

That's more likely explained by it being fiction. No one ever cares about that shit, or about the unbearable heat of being anywhere near a large fire, or the danger of flying shrapnel.

The khert, pymary, souls, it all works on sound.

Maybe she had a talk with Toma and they came to an understanding. "We're not letting you leave here on your own but get your zombie to come peacefully and I'll take you myself and make sure you're treated fairly."

>it all works on sound.
That's so fucking obvious now that you say it.