I wanna make a cartoon

Attached: 8948F42B-B272-4C6C-A6C9-AB0FD637C519.jpg (750x1000, 104.58K)

so do it

we heard you the first time

go ahead

I can’t because I have severe OCD and all my ideas and writings that I’ve been working on for the past 5 years feel contaminated and ruined by my intrusive thoughts and past mistakes. Do I just power through them and try my best to continue writing even if it feels contaminated and gives me anxiety?

No, in that case don't do it and don't post about it.

So I should just give up my dreams even if it’s the one thing that gives me purpose in this world? Is suicide the only option I have left?

make friends or post it in a forum or something so they can help you sort them out

Don't ask Any Forums, retard

>So I should just give up my dreams even if it’s the one thing that gives me purpose in this world?
Yeah if you can't do it like you said

Do it but dont use copyrighted characters its ok if its a trollish webshow made in ms paint and fake fujo shit

>i can't because -
so then you won't do it, everyone suffers to make shit, if it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing

No, you can do it, anyone can do it, it's a matter of throwing your face on a grindstone, make your cartoon user, try very, very hard.

Post excerpt from script

I guess you’re right. At most I could at least make a couple seasons then commit suicide and hand the show off to another creator. I just hope he dosent fuck my show over like what happened to adventure time after penn left. How can I get over the feeling of my ideas being contaminated? Is there a way to do that or do I just have to live with the anxiety for the rest of my life?

What kind?

You're putting the cart before the htorse.

Post apocalyptic coming of age story focused on three friends coming to terms with getting colder as the world around them begins to heal and be reestablished by different factions fighting for control of the wasteland including the town they live in

What do you mean?
Meant to say older not colder

>What do you mean?
You're getting worried about your ideas getting contaminated before you (presumably) have anything to show, you don't have to sell your show, you don't have to kill yourself, what you DO have to do is get to fuckin' work and make some scripts and draw some frames, or else that cartoon is going to remain a string of disjointed ideas in your head

I write all my ideas in my files. I have various ideas for different characters, episodes, story arcs, locations, world building, etc. I plan on hiring a animator to animate a short 5-7 minute pilot episode (similar to regular show/adventure time pilots) and pitching it to a network. So far I have about 50k saved up. That should be enough to create a pilot/storyboard right? I also wanted to write a song for the pilot episode, and I have a good froend who is talented and singing/o playing instruments, so I was going to write a song and have him preform the vocals and instrumental

Bump