Ava's demon

so she isnt dead after all...

Attached: start.png (848x748, 223.61K)

>An update will be out soon. I've decided to start updating the comic in large chunks, so for example this next update will be about 40 panels
Yeah, I'm sure that's going to go swimmingly

Michelle has been slowly dropping panels on Patreon. The next chunk is ready, it's not like she's starting to work now.

Attached: 2634.png (812x458, 186.19K)

Attached: 2635.png (812x458, 340.94K)

Attached: 2636.png (812x458, 544.01K)

Attached: 2637.png (812x458, 455.03K)

Attached: 2638.png (812x458, 402.67K)

WOOOOOO!

Attached: Dynomite.png (393x496, 297.85K)

I lost all respect for her and stopped reading when she bent the knee to that autist and changed her comic to fit their retarded headcanon. Judging by how my eyes hurt looking at these new panels it seems I made a wise decision.

Attached: download.jpg (480x314, 32.75K)

She sounds really stuck in a rut on her stream. Usually had a bad day, starts off the stream by looking at a cute-posting twitter account "for motivation" before drawing, switches from drawing to gaming due to what feels to me like escapism from building anxiety/guilt, etc.
Feels like her head is a mess and drawing is too meditative to keep the bad thoughts at bay, so she distracts herself and then feels even more guilty and has even more bad thoughts and the feedback loop continues.

It's been a long time since I was invested in this comic, it feels frustrating that she started to post shit NOW, for fuck sake I was about to finish catching up on Unsounded.

I haven't looked at any but I had that exact thought when I saw the part that said she would start streaming
If not doing other things, having people around is liable to be distracting

Be honest Any Forums, why did we start reading this comic? What's appealing about it?

Attached: momonke.jpg (1080x1011, 146.56K)

Ava feet

It filled the Homestuck shaped void left in our hearts

because I really wanted to fuck the socially retarded demon loli

>Art style was phenomenal
>Interesting characters, plot, and motivations
>Ava a cute mess (wish Michelle did more Ava lewds, what does she have to lose at this point?)
>Homestuck-style 1 panel pages made it easy to read serially or binge
>Regular update schedule (not anymore lol, sadly the comic probably would have been done by now if not for the years-long hiatuses)
>interest in webcomics was still pretty high at the time

It just ticked a lot of boxes for me. Now the only webcomic I bother reading is Vattu and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to read webcomics once that's finally done.

Attached: 581.png (600x886, 374.79K)

Looks nice
Main issue aside from artist output uncertainty is that I get this sense of meandering from the story. I don't have a good read of where things are going, or if there's a solid plan compared to other long plot heavy comics like Unsounded

It was something very new to me.
>The art style
>The characters, story, plot
>1 panel pages and sometimes videos (I never read homestuck so the one panel page thing was very new to me)
It's very unique nd cool and I want to see it succeed.

We're only bothering with this shit to see if the characters fuck.

Unsounded is just amazing in how it manages to do a story that's confusing for the longest part and slowly untangle and tangle itself, however I feel like Ava's Demon is heavily influenced by Homestuck, so what it's trying to do is present the main character, then present a plot line, then present other characters in that line, then present side characters that'll likely be relevant 5000 panels from now, issue is that ever since Homestuck not a whole lot of people want to wait through uncertain updates for a story that isn't particularly going anywhere, like right now why are not going to that cold barren planet and instead we are being introduced to a character whose only relation to the story is the fact he keeps mentioning Strategos and literally nothing else. Even if it has gorgeous art, Ava is the only character I can give a fuck about because everyone feels so one or two dimensional to me, and even then Ava's character is really flawed but nice in a way, I'm too tired to write a proper "critic" and honestly I doubt anyone reading this thread would think differently than "why the fuck is the author doing oil paintings instead of making panels for a whole fucking year"

>vanilla Ava
>Ava's demon form
>Maggie's perky tits
>Ava blushing
>nearly every scene with Wrathia
>Maggie to bully the blue faggot
>WET Wrathia
>Odin sisters
>Wrathia getting really close to Ava
>the new crazy chick whose name I forgot
>Ava eating candies
>Ava being CUTE
>FUCK, AVA IN GENERAL
WHEN WILL THEY FUCK? LEWDS ARENT AS HOT AS CANON LEWDS. GIVE US THE FUCKINGS

Attached: daffy-duck-screaming-gibberish.gif (498x331, 1.48M)