Frank Castle aka The Punisher

Since we're being raided by baiters how about a genuine Punisher thread?
What are some of your favorite Punisher comics?
Do you like any of his movies?
Tv show?

Attached: Frank_Castle_(Earth-616).png (800x1158, 1.43M)

>What are some of your favorite Punisher comics?
Punisher: The End.
The Trial Of The Punisher.
Born.
>Do you like any of his movies?
The only Punisher movie I've seen is War Zone but I gave up on it halfway. I think the whole Cavella story arc from the MAX comics could be made into a good movie, if done right.
>Tv show?
Never watched it.

Attached: Frank franks the last humans.png (993x1908, 3.2M)

>Literally, anything Ennis wrote, and the war machine run, maybe 80s warzone
>No, they're not that good. Warzone was something but its a pre 2010s super movie
>Netflix was pretty good, but Beranthall seemed too emotional, there was this one time when Frank was sitting down talking to this guy who strapped a bomb to his friend, but Jon's going back and forth with this kid when I know Frank would have said whatever he needed to say to get this dickhead to diffuse the bomb and as soon as he did it, shoot him in his shit.

Attached: 1626465976761.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

Thomas Jane did a good job and his little indie oneshot was good too.

Despite having a ridiculous premise this is a genuinely good comic.

Attached: Punisher_Meet_Archie_Vol_1_1.jpg (652x1000, 184.61K)

That kid wasn't in the room so Frank wouldn't have been able to shoot him anyway at that moment.

No, I feel if FlixFrank wasn't so emotional he could've talked the kid into showing his face. He'd say "Come diffuse this bomb and this will all be over." Never explicitly saying he'll frank him and that kid was so over the moon that it might have worked

IIRC Frank did see his face, he saw him out the window.
I don't see why you're so hung up on this.

Has Frank ever crossed over with Judge Dredd? That would be awesome.

I dunno man, it just felt like they did it to pad the season. A B-plot that was sloppily trying to explore radicalization and it felt weird is all.

I'm still stunned at the fact there is zero Punisher/Rambo crossovers.

Daredevil season 2 is the only Netflix Punisher worth watching. The court and the prison scenes were the tits. The actual Punisher show sucked.

Ok hear me out: They're gonna try and kill this character sooner or later, either he ceases to be or he becomes unrecognizable, I have a solution that you probably won't like, but I guarantee it would save the legacy. Pic kinda related but not really

>Frank kicks in some crackhouse
>Kills resident drug dealers
>Leaves
>Doesn't see the little boy hiding behind a trash can
>He had a gun in his hand
>Not for Frank
>He came to deal with those drug dealers too
>They killed his big brother
>In central park
>He follows in Frank's footsteps
>Basically shadowing Frank whenever he's out punishing calling himself Frank's "Backup"
>Frank never acknowledges the kid outside of the war journal
>Frank eventually gets killed (Punisher Max timeline)
>Franklin never went to war but he followed Frank to one of his Safehouses one time
>Never had the guts to go in until now
>He disarms the door trap by remembering what he saw Frank do
>Finds everything he needs in there
>He's young so he can't handle the heavy artillery
>But the 45. and the explosives work just fine for him
>What follows is a nine-year-old waging asymmetrical warfare on the drug dealers in his neighborhood, real home-alone type shit
>Its all played completely straight
>No racial commentary at all
>Just a kid punishing the criminals around him

A nine-year-old black kid from Harlem, the Harlem you don't see in Miles Morales. Broken home, dumb bitch mom, she's practically dead from how strung out she is. To stop having them pull punches, and come out and say it's Frank and not what Frank does because Franklin does the exact same thing.

Plus, he could be a foil for Miles, wearing a crudely stenciled skull shirt and calling Miles a "fake nigga" and telling him to stay out of his way. He and Miles basically have Peter's and Frank's relationship of Miles being infinitely stronger but Franklin is infinitely more crafty.

The shit might happen but it doesn't have to be bad

Attached: Franklin.jpg (1440x2221, 305.56K)

Take your cuckolded thoughts elsewhere, kid.

>What are some of your favorite Punisher comics?
Born, Circle of Blood, Ennis run & others
>Do you like any of his movies?
I liked all of the movies starting from Dolph up until War Zone, which is my favorite one.
Wasn't super crazy about Bernthal's show, although he was decent in Daredevil.
Would like an animated show as well, I think there's potential there.

Attached: osbex7gTYU1qh0iv0o1_1280.jpg (1037x1575, 237.21K)

>"I'm smack dab in the middle of my right goddamn mind, and any scumbag, any lowlife, any maggot piece of shit that I put down, I did it because I LIKED IT!"

Nothingburger. There's too money in the punisher to retire him.

Thanks to Invincible and Arcane I could see a Punisher animated series.. where he doesn't use ray guns or whatever he was using in Spider-Man TAS.

1. pretty much the whole MAX universe by Ennis, from his old Fury minis to Soviet
2. i like the one with Tom Jane even if it's not really a Punisher movie. really wish he'd got a sequel where he went full frank franking franks
3. tv show, eh, I like some things about it but others not so much. i actually liked punisher in Daredevil season 2 far better than in his solo show

from some thread a while back

Attached: The redditor.png (2089x297, 102.72K)

>. where he doesn't use ray guns or whatever he was using in Spider-Man TAS
I never saw that episode, he was in that? They should've just did a "I lost my gear" plot for him

They did something similar back in the day with Spawn. A modern one with Frank could be really interesting if they made it right.
And I'm not a huge fan of Bernthal's show, so I'd rather see that.

Attached: oAVb6E.gif (400x305, 2.66M)