Ogezellig

New episode:

dailymotion.com/video/x87l831

Password: Massa

Attached: D344B8BD-A020-49C4-9542-936CB61BF1DC.jpg (1065x671, 468.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-tt2ZmH-3uc
youtu.be/Xsvg_WatcaE
youtu.be/YAMbQoArGSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit Coco is way more psychotic than I originally thought

Her parents were murdered by a South African militia

She probably saw her parents butchered and is repressing her rage with excessive kindness.

I didn't think that shot in the op was coco dangling her out the window. Shit changed way too fast for her

This is getting interesting

Where do I go to watch the full series?

youtube

For the old ones go search for the channel studio massa on youtube

join the discord and give them some money

1-2
youtu.be/-tt2ZmH-3uc
youtu.be/Xsvg_WatcaE
youtu.be/YAMbQoArGSo

To be fair, you'd be pretty pissed off if someone made fun of your murdered parents too.

To be fair Coco was being VERY patient with Maya, Maya's remark was uncalled for

Thank you, I love you.

holy fuck. how can you make me not love these girls more and more every episode?

Are the creators of this hoping this is going to get picked up by a network or something? What's their endgame?

Coco's tits barely visible.

Attached: slut.png (640x360, 374.66K)

Calm down, Maya is at most 3 feet away from the ground.

i don't think the country where the creators live would care of a series like this..
plus is netflix available in there?

>i don't think the country where the creators live would care of a series like this..
lmao no. massa did attempt to pitch it at several networks in the netherlands, to no avail.
the dutch animation industry is already very small and most animation on tv is imported from france or the us.
the in-country produced stuff is mostly on youtube and even if it's on tv, it's mostly toddler/children's stuff.
>plus is netflix available in there?
we do have netflix in the netherlands, yes

No the ending is cut off AHHHHHHH
I want to see if maya reflects on this scene in a healthy manner or not

I reckon if he pitched it as some kind of teen-drama/mental health bullshit he could get shorts made where they explain say ADD etc
I'm just guessing it's a decent idea since the nordic countries seem to be all about mental health