Tom King posted this email on Twitter to prove he worked in the CIA

Tom King posted this email on Twitter to prove he worked in the CIA

Why the fuck is the CIA “approving” what comics are being wrote for DC?

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/1080586230461538304?s=20

Attached: F5B66F01-6AA1-4EA9-96DA-8DEF0A4FD3E4.jpg (1023x565, 60.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/181648879026
twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/181862504770
cia.gov/about/organization/prepublication-classification-review-board/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the better question is why the fuck is Tom King so desperate to prove he worked for the CIA?

because he might accidentally reveal classified information like in this book i read where a former CIA agent accidentally revealed he killed the head of a hostile nation by writing a book with a similar murder filing in details only the killer would know after retired and became a tom clancy like writer.

What book did you read that in

>this story is shit
>but it's about war and politics so obviously it's just deep and mature writing
I'm looking at you strange adventures.

Ngl they are good for plotlines. Art imitates life

probably because no one believes him because he's such a dork

The fact that the CIA did nothing to impede the rise of SJW acitivst culture is why our government and those organizations should be disposed of

The only good government agent is a dead one

Attached: 4C072F03-DC18-4B97-BBED-529CBE71A9D3.jpg (960x874, 79.45K)

They want to make sure the propaganda is being made.

Dr. Pavel

Attached: Glowie.jpg (900x654, 58.8K)

cause he was a desk jockey kek

The fact that he thinks working for the CIA is cool and worth bragging back tells you everything you need to know about what a fucking stupid loser he is.

For the clout.

Oh sure. CIA disappears annoying activists and people complain.
CIA doesn't disappear annoying activists and people complain.
Nothing pleases you!

>did nothing to impede
They created it.

contrary to all the tinfoilposting in this thread, I think he's just trying to make himself look cool.

The guy's a fucking moron. I bet you he wasn't anything more than a pencil-pusher in the CIA, who's now riding off of that cred in the fucking comic industry of all places.

This should prove to anybody with a brain that Tom King is a fraud.

Imagine posting this

Attached: 4AB74778-BDE8-4828-A234-F443CDEF74C8.jpg (1155x362, 194.24K)

imagine being the guy at the CIA who has to read capeshit all day in case the stuff artists randomly made up about satellites or whatever turned out to be true. You spent years studying analytics to do something that's at least immoral like hacking into a journalist's emails or wiring the local docker's union and they put you in the Any Forums division between the lady who gets 20 desperate emails a day from King and a guy who has an existential crisis every time someone Baneposts and reminds him how he should be torturing some dude in Iran right now instead.

Attached: euphoria.png (1040x806, 1005.58K)

>”tell these assholes to call me”

How? He didn’t give out her number

my god, how boot can you get? how fucking insecure can you get???

>imagine being the guy at the CIA who has to read capeshit all day
good thing that doesn't happen because Tom King is full of shit.

I wish some CIAnigger would hire me to browse Any Forums all day, sounds comfy

Attached: nikocado-avocado-nikocado (1).gif (640x360, 3.97M)

I want them to make the annoying activists disappear when said activists ruin media i like or became a nuisance to me
For what purpose would the government create anti government activist groups? Genuine question is it controlled opposition or something?

>You work at the CIA? Woah, what are you doing?
>That's... err... classified.

>I think the better question is why the fuck is Tom King so desperate to prove he worked for the CIA?

He did this when Abhay Khosla argued DC was too dumb to do a background check on Tom King and started wondering if King had really worked for the CIA or lied like Micah Wright.

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/181648879026
twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/181862504770

Can someone bootlick the american government any harder?

>Why the fuck is the CIA “approving” what comics are being wrote for DC?
Because all mainstream media is made to keep you docile and ignorant.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (640x466, 93.06K)

Holy shit this guy needs to grow the fuck up

Attached: 3B34F48C-1668-406A-8A45-F99E2FFB1E2D.jpg (194x259, 8.61K)

MKUltra fucked some kids up, they became hippies. About this time a number of cults and serial killers started popping up too, by sheer coincidence I assure you.

this is nothing new. the pentagon gets to approve hollywood scripts to make sure no one offends the military

Jan 6 can be directly attributed to people being disgruntled by feminists ruining media like gamergate. If media is supposed to keep people docile then theyre not doing a good job

Yes. If you control the opposition and have the most powerful members of it in your pocket then you have a known quantity in what you have to worry about and will always be prepared for their actions.

Likewise. Many groups are outright founded by government intelligence groups as flytraps to get people who otherwise may be a problem all in one place and on a list.

Sometimes they will even perpetrate crimes or attacks to push support for a bill that’s being made. Jussie Smollet’s fake hate crime came pretty conveniently on done dot in time for major politicians like Kamala Harris to use it as her big pushing point for an “anti lynching bill”. Even though it accomplished nothing in itself.

That notoriety she gained helped her win the VP spot after

Because he's bound by contract to show them his works whether he wants to or not, as long as it's somewhat government related. This is to ensure that he isn't accidentally writing any secrecy stuff into his works that he might've learned about during his employment.
cia.gov/about/organization/prepublication-classification-review-board/