Justice League

What is your idol starting Justice League lineup?
I hate Cyborg as one of the founders.

Attached: justice-league-new-52.jpg (1900x900, 294.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/neptune-perkins/4005-24990/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 5EA411FD-4446-47BF-AF8C-B83BBBD38C74.jpg (960x735, 987.8K)

it really depends on my mood. some fans have come up with really interesting alternate lineups though

Attached: lurch_jr_s_alternate_justice_league_by_ziggyman_de4arh0-fullview.jpg (600x811, 140.23K)

Val, John and Manta are the only good characters here

>Why does manga outsell us

Is that Garth to the left of Wonder Woman?
Sorry its 'Justice' League not 'Criminal' League.

I don't think the percentage of black people that
>Prefer comics to manga
>Have a job
is higher than the percentage of white people that are racist to the point they'd stop buying comics.

Attached: 1639500386547.png (264x264, 112.32K)

it's neptune. garth would have been fun too though

Neptune as in the Roman God(Poseidon's Roman counterpart) or an atlantean using the name Neptune?
I've never heard of them if its not the God.

>an atlantean using the name Neptune

not atlantean. but pretty close. weird half human hybrid

comicvine.gamespot.com/neptune-perkins/4005-24990/

Nice.

>wonder woman(leader)
>Green lantern(anyone's fine preferably hal or jess)
>aquaman
>the flash(barry)
>martian manhunter
>mr terrific(micheal)
>captain marvel(billy)
Formed when superman loses a battle and needs to be saved. Doesn't include batman to save his cryptid/gotham's guardian angel status and terrific is just batman without the batwank, and a more believable smart tech guy.
Batman is still an occasional ally.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Green Lantern
Zatanna

Well fuck, you just made an awesome team right there.

That said, the OP is mostly fine, I’d just remove Batman for similar reasons (or at least he’s not a founding member) and trade Cyborg for Static or Black Lightning. More likely the latter since I’d probably have static and cyborg both be part of my idea for The Titans. Which I sort of feel bad about because one of my ideas was an OC Blue Lantern to be part of them.

Won't sell without Batchad, sorry.

>samefagging
disgraceful.

the only fungible spot is cyborg/mm and for the sake of balance it should be a magic woman but I draw a blank after Zatanna

I always liked the novelty of the post-crisis Justice League not being founded by Wonder Woman because she was still on her island and Batman and Superman quit early on so for a while it's just these five chucklefucks.

Attached: jla-yearone.jpg (474x271, 283.91K)

Doctor Fate? Constantine? (I had trouble typing that with a straight face. He’s the only one more ill fitting on being a league founder than Batman) could have Captain Marvel flex Wisdom of Solomon to mean “I know magic stuff”*, Raven if you want to give her more exposure, there’s also Zatanna’s father Zatara.

Is this the alternate reality universe where all the blacks are racist to white people and white people murder people on the streets nonstop and form white gangs and constantly complain about racism whilst constantly committing white on white crime and pretending that rap music is any good and then there are all these black people on fwiffer who simp for the shitty white ass wiggas in the wiggaverse

The lineup was never more perfect than this

Attached: JLU.jpg (801x1220, 185.62K)

I don’t mind Batman as a justice league member myself, but I think he should be one recruited after the league was a thing. Recruit him for his deductive skills, tactical thinking, resourcefulness, and resources, but when Batman first hears about Wonder Woman and Superman making a team he’d just shrug and be like “Gotham needs me more, have fun kids”

Though I also always thought a sort of good capstone arc for Batman as a “solo” vigilante into a League member would involve getting a nascent league and a reformed GCPD to do a major crime purge through Gotham leaving it an overall safer place and forcing major Gotham villains to either give up, or be recruited/join up with bigger villains, or just generally scatter.

The only criminal in that picture is Black Manta.