This term has lost all fucking meaning. To say "calarts style" anymore just makes you look out of touch

This term has lost all fucking meaning. To say "calarts style" anymore just makes you look out of touch.

Attached: FKpgFVLVUAQrF9W.png (698x417, 423.95K)

I got a good idea
Instead of saying "calarts style"
Just say "looks like shit, jack"

Nobody calls that the Calarts style,that's the western """anime""" style

fpbp

Who the fuck calls that "Calarts?" Those two shows look the same because they're both made by the exact same people at Studio Mir.
The studio that animated Castlevania/Blood of Zeus has a similar issue.

Rightoids have a horrible track record of knowing what words mean, you really shouldn't be surprised unless you are one.

Calarts style is the beanmouth noodle limb style of most cartoons of the 2010s, that's faux-anime style.

Yeah, twitter kids are stupid. I know

Attached: FKortTAVIAA_cMC.jpg (828x704, 105.28K)

I don't get it. Are you driven by some loyalty to the Institute? I've seen you around before, try to undo calarts being a thing.

This.

That's rich from the group that can't even define what a woman is.

Oho! Burn.

Calarts always was just the retarded Any Forums version of "soul vs souless" which was Any Forums's way of saying "new things bad old things good but I'm not a nostalgiafag for saying that, I'm pretending there's an actual reason beyond my feelings".

It's just a thing really stupid Any Forums kids do.

Based and repilled

>The reason you hate these shows is because they are new!

It has nothing to do with the ugly and repetitive style, the bad writing, the lack of shading and angles or the crappy music. You professional coprophile. You can't even convince yourself and you think you can convince others?

Way to cherrypick. Plenty of cartoons were like this in the past. They just didn't get the forced attention that cartoons today get.

Calarts is just catch-all term for "ugly" nowadays
the only reason not to use it is that there's always one annoying motherfucker who has got to reply to you to inform you that making characters ugly is good actually and go on a rant no one cares for

>b-but not actually from calarts
Shut up faggotard, you know EXACTLY which bean mouth noodle limb art style is the problem you subversive retard

Goddamn I hate Twitter tards. The only one they're slightly right about is She-Ra, which looks like Voltron style, but drawn with their feet.

John K who was jealous of everyone getting work in the industry. while he was complaining on his blog

You can't lose something you never had.