ITT: Impossible Task

say something nice about nickelodeon.

Attached: debczxu-0390f897-f2ba-4739-b59b-4ee63a6dfd99.png (1280x1146, 145.74K)

something nice about nickelodeon

They were one of the first networks to bring out creator-driven animation and help push free creative control in the medium before killing it after the behind-the-scenes disasters with R&S and Doug

Jimmy Neuron was fun, thanks for showing it Nick.

They had good foot service

“I don’t know.”
**gets slimed**

Their slime time live slot was very enjoyable during my middle school days

Ren and Stimpy is one of the greatest cartoons ever made.

All of the replies here are about the past. What is something nice about nickelodeon now?

Uhhhh....

I liked their tmnt content.

I cleared the challenge already. I didn't sign up for hard mode

icarly made me icum
t. dan "the man" schneider

They gave John K a place to shine

Attached: John_K.png (1048x1554, 2.87M)

tmnt first aired on nick in 2012, and rise of the tmnt was pretty meh and finished up in 2020

Fair enough, I was thinking more of recent years rather than literally now. I liked Rise more than 2012 anyways

The game shows they had were awesome

See, this is what OP should've started with. I don't know what they were thinking.

they still haven't added a black character to Spongebob

I miss Dan. You can say anything you want about him but he made shows that teen me really enjoyed. Also until some REAL evidence is shown, for me he will remain a good but kind of a douche person

Their peak in the 90s with KaBlam, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Aaaahh Real Monsters, and Rocko made them what they are.
And also made SpongeBob happen.

Attached: 98A36F68-2A97-4642-801B-7075EFDCCFE2.jpg (854x1200, 414.34K)

Reminder CN would have never happened if it wasn’t for Nickelodeon.

It might be slightly off-topic for Any Forums, but they were the best network aimed at kids to do live-action well. Everything Disney does feels way too dumbed down, even for kids. Everything CN tried was just conceptually bad. Nick sitcoms, some unfortunate Schneider "artistic" choices aside, were genuinely entertaining and didn't treat the audience like the complete retards other networks seemed to think of them as, at least in the early days. In particular, Drake & Josh, Kenan & Kel, and Ned's Declassified were peak sitcoms for Nick.