Which silly song was your favorite Any Forums?

Which silly song was your favorite Any Forums?

For me, it's The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

Attached: Water_Buffalo_Card.jpg (703x530, 84.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRy5r9Z2BPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a basic bitch so it was Cheeseburger for me.

The cheeseburger song

I feel like old Veggietaqles had so much soul that will go unrecognized because it has Donkey Kong levels of CGI and has obvious religious connotations.
I still sing the Viking song from time to time to myself.

veggietales felt like such a fever dream

The Song of the Sebu

>What do you think?
>I think you look like Cap'n Crunch.
>What? No I don't!
>Do too!
>Do not!
>You're making me hungry.
Based assholes.

Yes, it turns out that when you are willing to put money and effort into Christian media it can actually be pretty good, totally apart from its religious content. The trouble is that almost all Christian cartoons, movies, and shows are just kind of lazy, because no one actually wants to put in the time or money required for craftsmanship. As long as the preaching is right nobody cares about anything else.

>Donkey Kong levels of CGI
This is just completely wrong, the animation of Veggietales is great and the artstyle hasn't aged a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRy5r9Z2BPM
I'll lighten up and say for it's time it was pretty decent animation. No Pixar but with the studio and budget they were working with this is a gift from God. That said, it's still VERY primitive CGI.
I'm also talking about old Veggietales btw, I haven't seen anything since they were owned by Big Idea or before the company got sold off. The Jonah movie and Ms. Blueberry's treehouse were the last things I ever remember watching from them. I could believe it has been modernized well but again not the era I'm talking about.

Until they tried to update it with In the House

The Dance of the Cucumber

Yeah, I never tracked Veggietales after they sold out but seeing the colored irises in passing still gives me nightmares.

my nigga

Attached: dean.jpg (500x500, 38.31K)

I'LL SHOW YOU NO COMPRENDO

Look at the tomato.
Isn't it sad?
He can't sing.
Poor tomato.

I love my lips.
Just the concept of fucking with a therapist that hard is really funny to me

>WHY DO YOU NEED A HAIRBRUSH WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE ANY HAIR?

Attached: 61608C1D-221B-409F-8884-D859C8E8D11C.jpg (820x993, 70.39K)

>"Mom! Dad! Look over here! Get a picture of me next to the cucumber in authentic Argentinian garb!"
>"Okay, Junior, but we better hurry. I think the dwarves have your mother confused with someone else."

I don’t know why you get hung up on the religious connotations. It’s clearly a Christian cartoon. Later eps have subtler messages and don’t preach in your face too much, if that’s a problem for people

It's not that I have a hangup, I'm a good Christian boy myself who became familiarized with the show from parents wanting me to watch Christian cartoons, but BECAUSE it's a Christian program you're already going to have a huge number of people who won't want to watch it based on that solely alone. Even if you're apathetic to seeing someone else's religion so in-depth there were literally segments of the show where Bob and Larry would read bible passages on screen and talk for a few minutes about it, and I can understand if that's not entertaining to many.