Name her Any Forums

Name her Any Forums

Attached: 9665F215-E029-4879-A1EB-B9E529B26320.png (687x600, 27.67K)

DCSHG

Men really do be like that
What a joke of a gender lmao

Is Viv too obvious?

The fuck of I know I’m not a simp that likes shit because of tits.

idk man typically when people on 4channel.org find out something is created by a woman they tend to hate it more
i guess lauren faust might be the traditional exception, but even she has her naysayers :^)

I feel like a lot of anons are all bark and no bite when they're anonymous online.

Lol did this actually happen?

Probably not but I saw someone else upload this image a couple of months back on a thread Which got deleted but I saved the image.

Dana Terrace gets this on occasion

Guy on the left is right. Freedom of speech is a basic human right; corporations have no right to punish paying customers from expressing themselves in their park.

Very fair and true

You're joking yes? It's an independent company who needs to keep the phrase family-friendly. if it was something like some black I just stepped on his foot because he's a jerk or foul on his foot and hurt him and he said it once it would be something but going deliberately into a public when we are you designed to invite children and using an ethnic slur loudly and deliberately is more than enough grounds for Independent Business to have you be removed. Especially as they could face Financial liability from lawsuits and lack endorsement and customers business on a company level if they allow such Behavior.

Just the white ones.

That’s a lie, there’s a shit ton of black Asian and Latino beta males as well you racist dick.

But rest assured, when we come on Any Forums and say we hate white women, we mean it.
You dogfucking subhumans disgust me, but pussy is pussy.

Wrong, look at the high femicide rates in latinx countries.
They would behead the girl in OP's pic.

Clearly they don’t disgust you if you’re fucking them. You’re Eskimo brothers with a fucking Doberman.

Learn to spell its latino ere no fucking x in Latino.

>Clearly they don’t disgust you if you’re fucking them.
Spoken like a true woman.

They're good dogs Brent.

I have literally never once seen anything even remotely close to this ever happen on here

Of go fuck a bowl of pea soup.