America Chavez

Will they improve her character in Dr Strange 2 or double down on it? At best she's unlikable.

Attached: America_Chavez.png (360x360, 280.04K)

I have faith in Sam Raimi, but I will say this once again just for the fun of it.

America Chavez should not be treated as a strong independent hero. She should be treated as a scared teenager who puts up a strong facade to hide her trauma and loss, and as someone who always runs away from her problems when things get too intense
And the independent part of her personality should increase to the point of a fatal flaw. America doesn’t need to be independent right now, she needs a support network to cope with losing her entire family and home
Seriously, if marvel had focused on her adjusting to a new world and making friends while being fascinated by things that didn’t exist in her home dimension, America would be considered a top tier cute character

Literally nowhere to go but up from her comics counterpart.

>or double down on it?

Attached: Lesgo.jpg (2300x2299, 869.03K)

Imagine she actually just has an entire rainbow disc in her pocket at all times

You mean this isn't Kamala?

Hopefully she will be a fun and interesting character, and her actress will say something Chud-triggering on twatter, so we'll get the amazing entertainment of Chuds having emotional seizures and trying to "Stop the Mouse" again. Fun and Retarded times.

Attached: Captain Marvelous.png (1673x814, 453.63K)

And Aquaman is a good example; they completely rebuilt the character of Aquaman from the ground up to sell him to audiences (and the Chinks).

I know it’s stupid but I will literally always be mad about how underutilized the idea of lesbians from the lesbian dimension was in America’s comics

Imagine a world like that. Not even the animals have men. I want to spend time in just one of those libraries, man. What’re their picture books like? Their history books? Not to sound like some quack with a PhD, but this is a world where the gender binary as we know it doesn’t exist. That is absolutely bonkers and I need to see it in detail
You could make America’s comics huge based off that alone. Imagine what organized crime looks like in the lesbian dimension. Domestic violence. Pro-wrestling. Video games. What did their civil rights movements look like? Did they have a space-race? Do they have any notable religions? What is their biggest social issue? Who’s their biggest celebrity? What would their reaction to men be? Do most of them even have a concept of men or something adjacent to it?
I would read the comic for real if these questions got answered

Attached: 756B77E9-ABD3-4892-857B-6CFDE7437F80.jpg (455x750, 54.57K)

Honestly I always thought that the guy who created that world, Demiurge or whatever, was the sole person responsible for reproduction and occasionally heroes would visit from other dimensions during events in their universes
I’ve always wished that America was actually named after a Captain America who visited and saved that world.

She has to press it to activate her costume.

Full magical girl transformation sequence

Imagine if America’s personally was more fish out of water focused like pic related

Attached: E01A432D-9734-482B-8B04-BD50DA6BEA06.jpg (1280x720, 137.04K)

She better say "holy menstruation"

So when is someone gonna show her Star Wars? Because America is from another dimension and thus has never seen a single Star Wars movie or any of the shows
Like she doesn’t have to like it, but everyone should at least know basic stuff about Star Wars

Come on, Raimi, you racist motherfucker, do it. You know you want to.

Given the general MCU so far she'll be vastly improved on the comic version and maybe even make me like this incarnation of her. They did for Kate Bishop.

How do they actually breed? I'm not asking for futa jokes or shit, I'm genuinely curious what biological difference is in place in this dimension that allowed humanity to exist and breed pre science?

Attached: 1640271536968.png (1059x697, 1.16M)

Making her gay was the worst things to happen to her. Because now it pretty much became her identity.

How do they breed?

If I'm correct they're now just genetic experiments