Shredder in Nick Brawl

It's up
youtu.be/KtIG5fmcigs
youtu.be/ruNM6J_G-6c

Attached: F9962759-662A-4FF9-85F0-9213C900F25A.jpg (1024x584, 52.74K)

For just this once, no voice acting works out. James Avery is simply irreplacable as this specific Shredder.

I almost tought, they are not gonna add villains in it.

Time to take the game out of the dust and stream it!............ when I have time.

I didn't know this game was still getting support at all

>FOUR TMNT CHARACTERS
>only has 2 of the Turtles
What retard approved of this?

Oh yeah. This was a thing

not too long ago they added costumes/cosmetics that were cut from the game due to short development time.
seems like nickelodeon recognized that the devs wanted to support the game more and that there was a public that also wanted that.

someone who remembered how people complained about the turtles eating a major chunk of the roster in that kart racer nick made.

This game is so strange it's clearly for kids but they keep adding things in only 30yo men care about. It's far too kid friendly and basic to be taken seriously as a casual brawl fighter. This is why most of these games fail while Smash keeps on thriving with a kid friendly and adult audience.

Attached: 1632195610295.jpg (4096x2251, 896.84K)

You're that faggot that wants the entire Final Fantasy series of character in Brawl arent you? Fuck off.

No money

Attached: shrug_.jpg (425x282, 68.82K)

I was expecting 80s Shredder, but nice that they made him look more menacing than the original.

Why does Nick have the best track record with their games having developers who actually want to put more effort than average into their games? They have a good handful of cult classic/decent games.

Did they reveal Shredder's alt skin?

>DUDE
>80's
>LMAO
FUCK THE BOOMERS

Unironically I'd be more interested if they pulled a Zelda and made the turtles represent the different cartoons. It's really funny with this game too cause Nick didn't make the 80s turtles, only the 2012 and 2018 ones.

>The first two post-releases aren’t actually Nicktoons

The 80s boomer shit is gonna be the JRPG weeb shilling of this game isn’t it?

Attached: 12CAB276-02D1-4A4E-B813-302B05B9A4A2.jpg (768x1024, 396.64K)

Just use Turtles from different shows FFS, it's not that hard. They're a package deal, either add ALL of the brothers or add NONE of them, any less is inexcusable.

Attached: 1579182814659.jpg (407x243, 53.53K)

The 80s turtles aren’t even younger Millenial nostalgia, it’s prime ended long beforeNicktoons were in full swing. It’s just boomer wank by out of touch devs. TMNT is not a classic 90s nick property.

Should've just been echo fighters. Nearly identical movesets but tweaked animation for each turtle. Have them all take a slot and changing color changes which turtle you play as. But the real reason is

KINO