Make a new Ben 10 reboot

Hard mode one alien girl joins the main cast in season 2.

Attached: 1550819618014.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

Bump

>most of the Ben 10 harem were introduced in Omniverse

Make the alien girl Ben and Gwen age.

>mid-college Ben, part time plumber
>Gwen is his anchor to human life (college, job, family, etc)
>alien girl wants him to go fulltime alien hero

Why alien? I wanted Charmcaster to join partially against her will

>>mid-college Ben, part time plumber
What age is that?

Lucy. Done.

Attached: 1569743939932.png (594x450, 176.95K)

She a alien?

Yes.

He'd probably be in his early 20s.

Unless we can have some sex scenes I prefer him to be at least sixteen or younger.

She's one of these.

Attached: sludgepuppies05.jpg (1920x1080, 193.93K)

Post Gwen!

Attached: 1459152361851.jpg (195x355, 18.69K)

OK

Attached: gwen-tennyson-cartoon-network-ben-10-png-favpng-xxg2swJBDZF27Hmi4QijZXttT.jpg (820x1133, 93.59K)

Ben and Gwen are ten again, due to watch backup bodies. They just barely survived an exploding spaceship warp travel due to Vilglax and now they're stuck on an alien city-planet. With nothing to fall back on, no embassy, no Galvans to mootch off, and no Uncle Max to pay their way for them, they have to rent a sleezy motel room and work for money. One bed, no supervision. So, it's 10 episodes of B-G suffering in various fights, gwen-slimings, and joke jobs, and a 2 parter last episode of them finding Vilgax. Second season's plot would be they're on the run for the Vilgax fight's destruction bill, trying to make contact with the Galvans.

>I wanted Charmcaster to join partially against her will
How do you make that in a kid cartoon?

That image is not transparent

>That image is not transparent
What?

>filename is a slur
wtf dude, you dont go around calling people niggers, right?

Seeing this pic now, what if a LoSH type group were to be made out of Ben and the friends and foes he's met? I remember that Derrick J. Wyatt was the character designer for tat show, and seeing these girls (barring the half shown one) really reminded me of it.