Why wasn’t there any cheating/cuckolding in 2000s couples...

Why wasn’t there any cheating/cuckolding in 2000s couples? I don’t buy any of them being happily together and not seeing other people.

Attached: 2A7AD640-3210-4F11-851F-5E3828C40F22.jpg (400x379, 44.26K)

They come from the last era before degeneracy kicked into overdrive.

Just because your parents cheated on each other doesn't mean we should put in all cartoon media because you developed a fetish from it.

>cuckoldry is degeneracy
>implying the 2000s weren’t degenerate

It's because everything was better when you were a kid OP. The rest of the world coincidentally got worse the moment you had to grow up. Isn't that crazy?

Yes, cuckholdry is degenerate. And the degeneracy that existed was at least taboo.

Lack of cheating isn’t better. Besides I grew up in the 80s.

Why not? Cartoons should reflect real life and besides, some of these guys and gals deserve to be cheated on.

>Why wasn’t there any cheating/cuckolding in 2000s couples?

Wait, are you talking about cartoons or IRL? Because there's never really been cheating in cartoons but it's ALWAYS been a thing IRL

this again?

Attached: 0E386108-6EAC-45D6-B8B3-44182A74722D.jpg (640x474, 89.01K)

>Comics and cartoons board
>cartoon pic
Unironically retarded

Why are zoomers obsessed with cuckshit

Danny Phantom is interesting because. danny dad and mom were equals until they introduced that ghost dude. where they turned Danny's father into an incompetent manchild and mother into a sexy huntress who is also the man of the relationship. it is also indicated that maybe Danny is the son of the ghost dude, because his mother had a relationship with him and this may explain Danny's affinity with the spirit world.

Butch has always been liberal

It’s pretty cool. It redefines what masculinity is.

The was the question is worded it what's bizare

>Why wasn’t there any cheating/cuckolding in 2000s couples?
Sort of implies that cartoon couples in the 00s are uniquelly free of creating/cucking, which is not true

Is it really hard to believe that a happy loving family can exist?
They do exist, I came from one, my wife came from one, and we're working on one.

user…Vlad was legitimately cucked by his own virtual programs. In the timeline where he did get Maddie, it was an unhappy marriage and she fell for Jack.
The show makes it a point that Jack and Maddie are meant for each and will always be together, something that Danny rubs in Vlad's face. Literally watch the show.

Wasn't industry cuck gone for a little while or was I filtering his bait subconciously?

This bait is bad, 'cause dad's a cuck in this show

Some people are too bitter to like cartoon happy and monogamous couples, let alone believe in one irl I'm one of them

They implied that Danny's human father might not be his biological father. Vlad was frustrated that she chose him who is a weak human, and he also doesn't like that Danny who he sees as a son chose humanity. That's why the parents stopped being clueless hunters in season one. for this cuckold drama

Same with James Possible, Oscar Proud, Jonathan Long, Bob Parr, Cornelius Robinson, Doc Saturday, etc.

Then why didn’t they confirm Maddie was cheating on Jack with Vlad?
Or have Ann Possible sleep around with other men behind her husband’s back?
Or have Susan Long for strong Asian men?
They weren’t upfront about it.

yup he disappeared for quite awhile, maybe got banned

I think that happened at these shows too. But Danny Dad is sad, he started out differently.

They should rangeban him. And maybe make it so that I-phonefags can't make threads.

Supposedly he had a health scare and stayed away for a while. Too bad he genuinely didn't get sick.