The Presence created the Overvoid

Attached: 8355419-6d992072-ce21-4dd5-a4c6-90a6c254486b.jpg (1800x2768, 536.86K)

Why does the shit christian god overpower all the other pantheons in DC? Sounds like christcuck propaganda

Not Christian, there's the Light (Presence) and Great Darkness. Two Supreme near-omnipotent forces that are equal in power.

How does this connect to The Source? Mister Miracle remarked they he felt like he was in the presence of The Source while in Heaven/The Silver City, and The Spectre said he could sense God within The Source Wall.

My theory was that The Presence was kind of like The Source's Avatar, like how the Darkseid we know is just a host for the True Darkseid.

>"i know things from Any Forums"
This is not what the great darkness is, and the concept in itself as it was presented decades ago has been retconned almost immediatly.
But nice fanfic

>Darkseid we know is just a host for the True Darkseid.
Current Darkseid is True Darkseid. This has been confirmed in Infinite Frontier & JLI

Read JLI4 and stfu

Attached: 8355423-e5a32c5c-f171-4daa-b00b-ec64bb058ec2 (1).png (1033x949, 1.52M)

Really? For how long before another writer gives a different take? It is due fedora tippers like these that DC top brass pantheon is never consistent, as soon as anyone tries to make the Presence the absolute, another writer comes by and gives it a new spin on who created the DC multiverse and who exactly rules it.

Ignoring bullshit. As far as I'm concerned DC ended with Flashpoint, or at least Justice League: Origin. New 52 was the beginning of the end. If we must accept any of it then I say DC ends with Doomsday Clock.

>Not Christian
Uh...Lucifer?

Great Darkness is an aspect of Lucifer.

Attached: u8R2opYSnUNwq26v3jF7FiPQLfGlG_OEWbzEIK7ip8s.png (640x652, 860.87K)

It's only connection is that it influenced him. Read Neil Gaiman's Murder Mysteries. I don't care if it's Dark Horse. I say it's canon to DC. Also, Raguel is The Spectre.

Calm your panties fedora, DC doesn’t want to be tied to Neil Gaiman’s interpretation of what The Presence is, because that makes it a Gaiman’s character by proxy, even The Endless are used sparingly in the DC Multiverse; many times Presence is referred to be just Light, with little mention of him being the Abrahamic God.

The Anti-Monitor really had the most impact of any DC villain

The AM was influenced by the Great Darkness all along.

Attached: 8355952-greatdarkness2.png (519x312, 359.13K)

Fuck off with that garbage retcon. What happen to villains just wanting to fuck shit up because they want to and others just taking advantage of the situation?

That explains the shadow demons.

it happens in the same book

The Great Darkness was behind EVERYTHING

Attached: 8355953-greatdarkness1.png (835x646, 776.73K)

This is just further proof to me that Murder Mysteries is canon to DC and Lucifer.

I recognized Prime and Monarch. Who the other 3?