I want to make a comic like "Swords comic" but I don't want to just do another weapon...

I want to make a comic like "Swords comic" but I don't want to just do another weapon. What base concept has lots of room for random shit to happen?

Attached: Swords577T.png (3600x4504, 2.12M)

anthropomorphic birds in a bird universe

Is there really no Any Forums comic or show that is already this concept? I can't think of one. That seems crazy to me.

12 year olds don't talk like that
>What base concept has lots of room for random shit to happen?
Anything, the problem is the sword comic is a bad example to follow... it's not funny, does nothing with its concept ("Oh gee, another sword, I wonder what lolrandumb thing it'll do this time!") and has bad art

nah not close enough if you're using swords as your reference. There's bird characters like Reginald in nedroid but him being a bird is irrelevant.

swords is fine, don't be jealous

>I want to make a comic like "Swords comic"
Why? It's one of the most forced webcomics I've ever seen. It's painfully mediocre, and the "jokes" are hardly even jokes half the time.

Attached: 1615161340506.png (720x528, 521.12K)

I guess there's falseknees, but I don't think it's a bird universe, just regular world birds acting like people

Attached: 407[1].png (1834x1867, 3.73M)

>12 year olds don't talk like that
What do they talk like when they've been cursed by a cursed sword, then?

Crying
Lots of crying

I don't get what you mean by "like swords". Why not just show us some shit and we'll let you know if we like it.

yeah i'm talking anthropomorphic birds
If you don't like that, do cars or anthropomorphic internet websites or countries. Whatever.

Attached: 1337567783907.png (4800x2400, 2.79M)

Sverige-Norge border wars

Is Reginald a bird or is that just a sort of avatar for a normal person? He dates human girls out of his league all the time. Does he ever do actual bird stuff?

>bad art
The art is the only good thing it has going for it, man.

>I'm a 12 year old girl!!
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Rule 34 of the chitinous bark monster when?

Attached: yippie.png (454x515, 207.3K)

Jerk off before posting

I came 5 times just 6 hours ago though.

I didn't say I was going to copy the jokes, did I?

Swordscomic is all about swords, which is a challenging restriction. I want to do something like that.

Swordscomic seems more like sword themed fantasy tg shitposting than being about swords.

Can't cry forever.