Randy Stair

>Angsty 24yo growing up in rural Pennsylvania
>Threw everything at early YouTube including skits, hoping to become well known and talked about
>Instead resulted in literal who status despite copying others
>Had no clue what he wanted to do with his life and figured YouTube was not a viable career path
>Fell in love with Ember from Danny Phantom to the point he started questioning his own identity
>Picked up animation to make his own webseries littered with Ember recolors
>Old audience hated it, new small audience was full of autists
>Decided he was racist and homophobic because he despised humans in general
>Worked a job he hated that his parents forced him to get, was his only source of income
>Increasing pressure from his parents to apply for full-time work and move out
>Was not prepared or emotionally mature in any fashion, wished he could kill people whenever he felt angry
>Running out of time to make things because of work and education
>Planned that suicide was the only way out of becoming a wageslave for the rest of his life
>Blamed his parents for never understanding him despite being cold and distant himself
>Commited a horrible tragedy to draw attention to his work
>Went out an embarrassment instead of a figure cornered by their mental health

Relatable?

Attached: 36158570336.jpg (639x480, 51.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qANNJP2DG8g
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=128619846
youtube.com/watch?v=q4P_4q-9XcU&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you avoid becoming a randy stair?

Don't OD on Benadryl for starters.

Never post on Any Forums or Any Forums, have better aim, and make sure your waifu has green hair of a different shade.

This guy actually got footage of Randy as a kid. Even back then he wanted to die so he was legit mentally ill
Either way, Elliot Rodgers was a better idol.

Fucking Benadryl? Really? Kid didn't even OD right.

Why the fuck do these decent looking white boys always kill themselves/mass shooting?

Attached: 88AA98C3-BABE-40C9-8322-A39A1F6C8A17.gif (164x170, 129.52K)

>decent
its scary you think that is decent

I know the drama about butch Hartman becoming super Christian but is this the reason why? Shit I’d have a crisis of faith too.
realistic chances of ember ever appearing in future dp stuff?

Attached: randy stair’s afterlife.jpg (328x355, 68.22K)

Because looks aren't everything.

Can someone post the fat version of Ember? I remember that being my first boner

I really feel bad that he ended up the way he did. Honestly, he should have transitioned.

Randy ruined Ember for people who know who he is, but normies who faintly remember Danny Phantom won't bat an eye.

>future DP stuff
ha.
For real, they can’t be held accountable for someone’s autism after a show ended. also Butch was born again well before this I imagine.

Considering the amount of yt vids about the murders have her or Danny Phantom somewhere in the thumbnail normies probably have some clue who he is

i've noticed that most of the ghosts in DP grow stronger either through absorbing emotions or attention or technology or what have you

is there anything that makes danny stronger?

Here is some god youtube kino on him

He could pass off better than any of us he didn’t give off fag vibes.

This has literally nothing to do with Comics or Cartoons. Report the OP as much as possible in order to improve this board.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=128619846

Boot licking faggot.

faggot

Actually, he had a small amount of success on Youtube, and almost entirely due to being briefly discussed on Equals Three, I also think Butch himself gave him a shout-out at some point. This small taste of fame gave Randy an over-inflated sense of self-worth that kept him from realizing that he couldn't make a full-time career off of Youtube.

Attached: ack.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Randy had the potential to look decent. He had the fashion sense of an early 2000s rural emo teen and was an absolute skeleton. Randy was beyond skinny, the guy looked anorexic. He actually might have been.

do you not see ember from nickeolodeon's danny phantom bro

Edgy to the point of parody but I still found the story of these ghosts to be interesting. The idea of a wraith seeing herself as a goddess and creating a crazy cult of duplicates to war with the world and afterlife is interesting.

Attached: 1497917215488.png (1024x1024, 1.24M)

>decent
are you necrophilic?

His biggest mistake was trying to make it an animation. He should have just released the story in written form.

Not in the slightest.

Here's a cartoon for ya:
youtube.com/watch?v=q4P_4q-9XcU&t=6s

Honestly with some work he could have passed for a lanky emo chick.

It gets relatable up until the part where he worships giant buttholeless Ember clones. Where did the no buttholes part come from? Why did he assume women didn't have an anus and shit out their vaginas?

Only theoretically (for now)

>thinks women had cloacas
How did he graduate college?

he was so unhinged he even scared the edgelords from some columbine fanpage