Based faust calling modern animation shit

based faust calling modern animation shit

Attached: faustian.png (581x490, 54.44K)

Correct but also it's worse because the only original content is dyke shit like Owl House

I remember an epsidoe where Ms. Pac-Man got chomped and gave me my first boner.

common Faust W

The eighties were filled with shitty, uniform style, low budget action cartoons but the last decade was the same except it was weird dyke slice of life instead of action.

how many until she delete the post once again?

Conversely the 80s had the best anime.

She's complaining about the lack of creator-driven cartoons that the 80's were synonymous for
Ironically, it's what Cartoonbrew complained about her doing when she did tiny horses

It’s gonna cost her her career but whatever.

Still better than the 2007-2009 dark age

Attached: 1AAA6ADF-9C78-44FB-B45F-A31B1BE8273B.jpg (509x209, 42.59K)

80's show were too corporate driven and preachy, they always gave off the impression of being propaganda driven

It sounds like Netflix is being fucky to work with again. Lots of stories of scrapped projects and generally an inability to really respond to the audience due to the binge formula, not to mention wanting to avoid risk with familiar IPs and the like. At least that’s what we can gather from her colleagues.

>We're there any good cartoons from the 80s?
Garfield, now shut up bitch

Then how did Netflix end up making stuff like Midnight Gospel and The House?

Here's the thing user
That was before the shift
I want you to think in hindsight
Adult animated comedies aside, do seriously think creator driven cartoons get even a fraction of the attention the licensed stuff gets?

Modern shows are also corporate andp reachy, so they have that in common.

So, nothing changes, huh...

I’m not saying it’s totally impossible, but for every The House there’s probably all sorts of projects that fall through.

>80's: Don't do drugs kids!
>Now: Homosexuals are the best thing ever plus everyone is black!

Slice of Dyke

How? The only 80s style cartoon I can think of is We Baby Bares (Nobody cares about TTG! and Total DramaRama is ending)

sjw cunt

>Nobody cares about TTG
except CN

Attached: FKX38NdVcAIMQMF.jpg (1212x1221, 520.51K)