It’s a Korra bullies a basement dweller episode

>It’s a Korra bullies a basement dweller episode

Attached: 194EC416-6114-4234-9739-55A1F3574135.jpg (1280x719, 137.72K)

She was just trying to get him to touch grass

I think this is the episode where Any Forums felt personally attacked and turned on the show.

I wish she'd bully me

Who was this character again?

I'd tell this so-called avatar to put her pussy on my face then fuck off

>another pointless episode

Korra was so bad

>Wow Senpai, your so creepy! What's with that creepy look?

Thinking back, she was completely wrong to involve that dude in her nonsense.

> AAAIIIIIEE my heckin Avatar ethnic breading program

Aang should've made more airbenders by raping Azula

Like that dude has better options

Napoleon Dynamite.

good

Attached: Korra 02.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

i want korra to bully me

>"What do you mean you don't want to drop your life and leave your family to become an Air Nomad!?!?"
Korra I could see, but why the fuck did they make Tenzin so low IQ? Wasn't this guy a Republic City councilor? Shouldn't he have a handle on nuanced sociopolitical issues, let alone realize that being an Air Nomad is not a casual commitment that any random jack ass they walk into would jump to?

writers got lazier after each season--and they already pretty damn lazy to begin with.

>let alone realize that being an Air Nomad is not a casual commitment that any random jack ass they walk into would jump to?
I think it's in character for him. He was indoctrinated and trained by Aang to save the air benders, that he can't let this chance go away.

No, Any Forums went sour on the show somewhere in the middle of the first season, during the Pro-Bending and Mako/Korra/Asami love triangle stuff.

Any Forums was generally apathetic about it until a rash of other cartoons (Cartoon Network and Disney) got cancelled, coinciding with a meme made to annoy the fuck out of the posters complaining about said cancellations.
It was part of a carefully orchestrated effort to socially engineer Any Forums into something more to outrage mongers liking.

Nice rack

Attached: Korraga.png (1000x1000, 1M)

They should have just made a sequel with the Gaang as adults. Skipping ahead was a bad idea.

By and large, Any Forums turned on LoK at the S1 finale, if not earlier. You're crazy if you think people somehow stuck out through the entirety of S2 with a positive opinion of the series and then finally broke when Korra yelled at some nerd.

Skipping ahead to the next avatar was an okay idea on its own. Making the next avatar a delicious brown tomboy with a nice rack was a great idea. Easily their best idea in the whole series. Unfortunately, that's just about where their good ideas ran out and they filled in the rest of the pages with trash.

>no beach episode

Attached: 1619838668024.gif (452x340, 1.31M)

I like the pics this episode produced of her using her body to try and recruit him, it's only one or two but they were nice IIRC

Attached: 549cb685324a6d3c5e43913fd85dc399.jpg (649x1200, 80.43K)