Remember those Moon over June threads?

Remember those Moon over June threads?

Attached: moonoverjune_0046.jpg (1700x578, 310.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/105714738/#q105716509
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i try not to

It's like a fever dream. One of those weird cases where I'm almost glad that we don't talk about it anymore.

Not that I'd mind if you people wanted to dredge this beast back up. Just do it without me.

>It's still getting updated sporadically
>Last update was on Christmas
>Only making $140/month on Patreon

The fact it makes above 0$ is proof any slop can print money and that humanity needs to be wiped out.

>only
I'd love to get 140 a month to do jack shit

Are they still horrible people?

Unfortunately.

Btw, Is discussing this still banned here? I don’t want to genuinely look up and read the comic, but I was always sorta curious about where that cancer arc was going when I tuned out.

Oh man, I just stepped into a time machine.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Sidenote: I was surprised and happy when googling this only brought up results relating to actual egyptian mythology at first

Attached: B115FC74-4C56-43CB-BA77-4FE8016036B0.gif (525x858, 191.45K)

I think this webcomic made me homophobic against lesbians before I knew any.

Didn't the creator had a kiddie pool birth and ate the placenta?

Also some adult children who wanted nothing to do with her.

Rumor had it that was the author’s intention all along.

Yes, I’m pretty sure there was a comic about the home birth and placenta. Though I’m not sure if she actually ate the placenta- I think she saved it and then made a comic about her internal debate on exactly what she wanted to do with it, ending with her burying it near a tree.

The “adult child who hates her” thing was something I literally only ever saw anons on Any Forums talking about, and I never found solid evidence backing it up. It’s plausible enough, but it also coulda been speculation that was eventually treated as fact, or even outright made up.

I mean its totally plausible. So much has been lost to history on the internet with regards to webcomics drama.

I remember what user did

desuarchive.org/co/thread/105714738/#q105716509

>Didn't the creator had a kiddie pool birth
Water birth isn't inherently a problem, but it's hard to keep a sterile environment like that, and I doubt it was properly overseen.

My personal favorite is that one webcomic made by that pedo where the main character looked like a filthy knife ear and constantly talked about weird stuff like the smoothness of his young son's balls.

Ahh, American Elf, that was it.
So hilariously creepy that I can only assume it was made as a joke to protect my sanity.

Attached: 1346932609475.gif (450x500, 58.53K)

A lot of Hathor’s opinions about motherhood and parenting amounted to “she started with a good point, but kinda took it to an uncomfortable extreme.”

Her entire bit was that she supports breast feeding, but she did it by wearing a paper maché cow mask and making strawman comics where she yells at people and then all of her children clap.

James Kochalka? He's actually pretty legit. Remember the comic he did about a dream of his penis being replaced by a clam shelll?

Attached: 7.1.01.gif (420x422, 52.54K)

That's kind of all self-indulgent blog comics. People are always going to be overly biased in their own views.

Oh I'm aware that he's won awards and stuff, which makes his webcomic even more hilarious in how weird and creepy it is.

>that cancer arc
What?

No, what the fuck is this