Well...

Well, it seems Kid Cosmic turns one year old today and airs its third and final season tonight yet no one is mentioning a thing about it. People outside of here seem to like it, but they also Steven Universe. Take that as you will.

RIP Kid Cosmic. You were doomed to be a another show you forget like all of Netflix's other trash. I liked ya but one season all at once does not give enough time for the show to leave an impression, a failure since it's so story driven.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 298.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hmnAs1P_XyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/hmnAs1P_XyE trailer if anyone is intrested

It was too ugly

Any sense of artstle cohesion went out the door when they went to space. I miss middle nowhere. Space just isn't intresting for me.

Didn't even know it was dropping tonight. Thanks OP

Too "we had a bunch of ideas for Wander we wanted to use"?

>one season all at once does not give enough time for the show to leave an impression
The fuck? Plenty of shows have done well not doing the drip-feed method, hell one of the biggest shows of last year that was a complete unknown, Squid Game, was released all at once.

Is season 2 funny? I still haven't seen it.

I really liked the mid-season 1 episodes, those were funny, but immediately fell asleep once they started trying to take their action/character "drama" seriously near the end of the season, my god that was staler than the box of ritz crackers at the back of my cupboard I forgot about for 5 years. Am I alone in thinking this?

>All of it's run was cucked and overshadowed by other shows from the company who killed Craig's third show

Attached: Released At The Same Time.jpg (1278x1062, 545.17K)

Cartoon Network seemingly tried that with its PPG reboots

I enjoyed S1 when it came out, and I did watch 1-2 episodes of S2, but it didn’t interest me anymore. I’m not a critic so idk why, maybe if I had rewatched S1 then S2 would be interesting to me, and I’d still be invested enough for S3. But I didn’t rewatch S1 before S2, so too much time had passed.

What could have been if Disney had approved it, we could have some celebrities voicing Chuck, Tuna and Jo also probably Papa G would have been voiced by Bill Farmer, i think that was Craig's first choice for Papa G's voice but Disney told him that he had more schedule with Amphibia and Goofy.

We could also have seen some Christmas and Halloween related episodes and also better promotion for the show like those T-Shirts that Molly McGee has.

The only negative side for Craig McCracken could have been more filler episodes but those filler episodes could developed the characters a bit more you know.

Attached: 44545.jpg (1280x720, 103.95K)

I feel like the second season was ruined by Craig's need to show kid as an insufferable bitch, only giving him character growth in the last episode. I like Jo, but I like it better when an entire season doesn't shit on the show's namesake.

Maybe capeshit fatigue is what killed the series. Kid Cosmic is nowhere near as timeless as Craig's other shows. A lot of design decisions and moments are callbacks to old comic books. It loses the heart and creativity of his older work by just being him living out his nostalgia through this show.

Someone upload the Mega once it's finally on Netflix

I preffered season 2 way more.
Season 1 needed like 3-4 more episodes, it was way too fast.
I'm really excited for season 3!

Why even call it Kid Cosmic if it’s not about it

It was fine but both seasons have a problem where the tightly written first half is ruined by a messy climax where things get quite messy. Let’s see if S3 can hit the landing

Is it out?
MEGA?

Diner people ruined it.

But Jo's the insufferable bitch in S2

there was a second season???

I have heard nothing about this boba fett show other then a trailer awhile ago. Is this really coming out tomorrow?

Feels more like it’s the release schedule for content in the industry in general