Netflix Animation Drama Behind The Scenes

Remember when City Of Ghosts creator tweeted that Netflix Animation was worse than Nickelodeon

Apparently more shit is going on behind the scenes according to current and former Netflix Animation workers featuring our lolcows: Sabrina Cotugno & Nico Colaleo

Attached: Netflix Animation more Like Dumpster Fire Animation.png (1270x1704, 577.23K)

>woke company is shit to work for
gee whoda thunk it?

The reason why creator driven animation is being less supported compared to licensed shit at Netflix is that people mostly care about the licensed stuff

There’s Bento Box too.
Is Viv really sure she wants them to animate it?
Will it be about as animated good as Bobs Burgers movie and Smiling Friends?

Attached: A40891F9-8FA9-413B-81DB-F2AABF0E449E.jpg (665x970, 240.79K)

Is this why so many newer stuff are spinoffs and reboots and very few original IPs?

Wow Nico dude judging by your twitter I can so tell you are so "in the loop" and sitting at the cool kids' table dude like woah

Mind giving out Elizabeth Ito's take? I'm curious on the matter.

The world would be a better place if leftists didn't exist

And also because a lot of the creator-driven stuff just isn't that interesting, even though people don't want to admit it.

>Netflix Animation was worse than Nickelodeon
Lol, 90% of people that worked with Netflix will disagree.

A24 must have saw that new Fox News-backing

>has a business model free of deadlines and in which he controls and owns everything
>choose the dated legacy media model

zoomers and millennials deserve this

Anyone surprised? We've been flooded by endless sequels, reboots, and other creative bankruptcy in film, video games, comics, and live action TV. Why would animation be safe from that?

I thought most Netflix animation was done overseas?

Attached: 577557.jpg (1242x1169, 437.36K)

Which sucks because then they ruin the nostalgia shows. I would rather Netflix make original garbage then ruin old IPs.

the writing and ideological commisars
are in the US

i love that show but yeah she's completely in the right here

It's their own fault

I think Fox Entertaiment was one of the investors interested in buying A24 when they went up for sale

Threadly reminder to never sell out your cartoon to a massive media conglomerate. You will ALWAYS get fucked in some way or another.

Keep your dignity and creative control, crowdfund.

Attached: bateman.jpg (1170x585, 69.28K)

damn cuz that sure as hell helped out Cliffside or Obituary